In this guide, we will help you fix the 500 internal server issues on discord easily by following the steps mentioned in this guide. Remember to take a backup of browser settings before implementing the below steps.
Discord is a friendly communication tool created by Discord Inc. Originally Hammer & Chisel, Inc. People nowadays even have meetings, sessions on discord and have fun talking with their friends.
How to fix this issue?
- The first thing you need to try is refresh the page or reload it.
- In order to do so press F5 key or simply press the CTRL+R key together.
- Repeat after some time and then you can move on to the next step.
- Sometimes these issues are stored in your browsers cache so clearing it may help you.
- In order to clear your browsers cache go to your browsers settings and find clear browsing data.
- There you will clear cache option. Click on it to clear cache.
- Remember different browsers may have different path for cache settings.
- Clear cookies can also help in solving this issue.
- You can either delete cookies of particular site or for the whole browser.
- After clearing restart your browser.
- If it still does not work then try this method in incognito mode or in different browser.
- Also try logging out and then logging in again in your account after performing above steps.
For further analysis, you can also check your browser log files which will deeply help you understand the problem of your browser whether it’s an internal issue or some server-based problem that is bugging you.
Subscribe to our newsletter to get more content like this and keep yourself updated daily with new releases.