Xenoblade Chronicles 3 is an open-world fantasy roleplaying game with High-Resolution Graphics, a good storyline and combat mechanics but it was released only for Nintendo Switch. It has grabbed the attention of gamers worldwide who are eager to play it.
Since the game is only available to play on Nintendo Switch, PC gamers worldwide are left with the option to use switch emulators like Yuzu. The emulators offer switch games to be played on PC but come with confusing settings which are different for every game.
This article will tell you how to play Xenoblade Chronicles 3 at 60 FPS. Previously the game was playable at 60 FPS by using a mod in YUZU.
The mod allowed the users to play the game in 60 FPS but came with issues as well. The game run at high frame rates in gameplay but whenever cutscenes came up the game used to crash or show a black screen.
Now there is a new mod which allows you to disable 60 FPS whenever a cutscene comes up so that you can keep that smooth gameplay. All you have to do is download the mod and place it in YUZU and then start playing the game.
How to Get and place the Mod in YUZU.
- You can find the link to download the mod in the description of a YouTube video linked below.
- After downloading the mod extract it. After extracting the mod open the mod folder and go to the folder named 60FPS.
- Inside that folder you will find a folder named ‘cheat’, Now open YUZU and go right-click on Xenoblade Chronicle 3 and select mod data location.
- Now drag and drop the cheat folder there. That’s it you’re done.
- To check whether the mod is applied or not right click on the game and go to properties > addon.
- If the box there is checked it means that the mod has been applied successfully! That is all you have to do to play Xenoblade Chronicles 3 at 60 FPS.
- Just remember that the mod will get you a toggle in your keyboard that you can use to turn on and off the 60 FPS option and you got to turn off the 60 FPS during the cutscenes.
- A little bit inconvenient but this is the only method available right now to play the game without crashes.
The link to download the new mod can be found in the description of the YouTube video below. The YouTuber TIGGYDEE has made a video showcasing how you can apply the mod easily and enjoy the game constantly at 60 FPS.
Leave a comment