F1 Manager 2022 is the hottest esports title around but it may not be running as expected for some users as seamless due to some technical errors like problems with your device and bad network connection. So, we’ve worked on and drafted a guide to help you fix some of the major errors and glitches you might be facing with the game.
EA Desktop Error Application Failed to Start Because No Qt Platform Plugin Could Be Initialized
- Restart your PC
- Delete Hardware Settings Folder, if that does not work delete the save game files (You will lose all the game progress)
- Launch the game in VR mode
- If able to launch the game, turn off DLSS, change Anti-Aliasing to AMD FX/TAA in the antialiasing section, also lower down graphics settings
- Do a clean installation of the graphics driver
- Verify the game files
- Run the game as an administrator
- Set the game priority to high in the task manager
- VR Users: Reinstall Steam VR, and turn off Stencil Mesh in the VR options.
- Allow the game exe file to antivirus program/Windows Security
- Laptop users with dual graphics cards run the game on the dedicated graphics card
- Disable Steam Overlay, Close all the overlay apps
- Install Visual C++ Files.
- Update your Windows.
- Disconnect multiple monitors, unplug all the USB devices, Logitech wheel, joystick, Razer Tartarus gamepad, vjoy, turn off Razer Synapse (razor lighting effects) and MSI Dragon centre, corsair software, end nahimic services & lightingservice.exe in task manager, remove the undervolt.
- Uninstall and reinstall the game to a different drive (SSD preferable).
Black screen / white screen (blank screen) on launch
It’s one of the most common problems in operating systems. For most cases, it might just be a temporary loading issue. Simply close the app from the recent applications menu and relaunch it. This should fix the issue.
App not loading or stuck on freeze properly (loading error/server error/connection error) –
The F1 Manager app server may be down and that is causing the loading issue in that case try again after a few minutes.
Your wifi connection may not be working properly. Please check your data connection. Also, too many users might be trying to access game data and connect to the servers. The best solution is to try after a few minutes.
The F1 Manager server may be down and that is causing the login/account issue. The most common reason might be you trying to log in with the wrong credentials. Please confirm if the details you are entering are correct.
That is all for this article hope this helps you have a better gaming experience. Keep following our site for the latest updates and reviews and don’t forget to follow/subscribe to us across our social platforms for more trending gaming content.
Leave a comment