In this guide, we will cover the issue faced by many players while playing multiplayer in Lords of the Fallen 2023 where they are not able to loot items present in different players’ worlds. As this game offers seamless multiplayer, players want to try out all the possibilities to have items from different worlds.
Lords of the Fallen 2023 is an action RPG souls-like game which brings back the old era of Lords of the Fallen 2014 with new features and story and game mechanism. You can get the game from Steam for PC users and if you are playing it on PlayStation, check the PlayStation store.
Is there any fix for this?
There is no fix for this at the time but I hope developers will hear the voices of their players and will fix this issue in no time. Whenever a player joins a different lobby they will be able to take the stuff that is dropped but they can not loot different loot boxes, boss drops etc.
Main items can only be picked by the host lamp bearer and used in the game. You can check the game’s official website to learn more about the seamless multiplayer that the game offers.
How to loot items in CO-OP in Lords Of The Fallen 2023?
- In Lords of the Fallen, pick and drop system is present which means that you and your friend or any other person in multiplayer can share the items.
- Now there is a catch to this.
- So whenever you do some missions or things in the game, some items will be dropped but that depends on your friend if they want to share that item with you.
- If he is willing to share the item then you can ask him to go to his inventory and drop the item that you want.
- Note that they should only click on drop and not on discard as it will remove the item from your inventory.
- Once the item is dropped you will see the light on the ground where the item is dropped and then you can go near it and pick it up.
Hope this will help you get the desired item from the game, and if your friend is helpful enough to give you the item. If there is any official statement from the developers we will update you via this article. Subscribe to our newsletter to keep yourself updated with articles like this on various guides, tips, fixes and more.