Through a plethora of games that your canister play on your Xbox console, comes a meeting of errors and bugs. These errors container ruin and put several restrictions on your gameplay knowledge.
Although the Xbox live status is theoretical and offers players the status, it can irregularly prompt “unknown” status. That being said, it can be unclear whether to look for a workaround or not. Providentially, some potential workarounds can resolve this issue. So, check out our leader on how to fix the Xbox Online status unknown error.
How to Fix “Online Status Unknown” Error on Xbox Cabinets (Xbox One & Series X|S)
Said under are some methods that can fix the Online status unidentified error on your consoles:
Check Xbox Servers Status
Previously going to finish any of the workarounds, we propose an inspection of the servers of your Xbox. You can head end to the Xbox live page. If the servers are up and consecutively, we suggest waiting for approximately time. Otherwise, you can likewise head back to the Dashboard. Select your Gamertag and try to alter the status of your Gamertag to online.
- Power Cycle or Hard Reset your Xbox
- Hold the Xbox button on your console table for 10-15 seconds which will turn off your Xbox console.
- Now, unplug your power cable and delay for about 10 seconds.
- Then, plug the power cable back into your cabinet.
- Lastly, hit the Xbox button to turn it on.
This should with any luck resolve your issue and show your online status by way of online. But if it doesn’t tenacity your subject, try out the next method.
- Re-Add your Account
- First, head over to the Profile and System.
- Hit the Settings option and choice Account settings.
- Now, choose Account and hit the Remove Accounts option. This will confiscate your profile from the Xbox.
- Then, head over to the Profile & System selection and select the Add or Switch option.
- Enter your credentials besides checking if your online status is immobile prompted “unknown”.
Soft Factory Reset
If none of the methods resolves your issue, you can Soft Factory reset your Xbox console. This method would eliminate any corrupt or damaged files on your Xbox.
Follow the below steps:
- Head over to the Profile & System then select the Settings option.
- Then, choose the System option and choose the Console info.
- Select the Reset console table option.
- If you want to save your Games and apps, choose the “Reset and keep my games and apps” option.
That’s the whole thing covered about how to fix the Xbox Online status unknown error. If you enjoyed this guide, check out our more Video Gaming Guides precisely here on Gamer Tweak.
That’s the whole thing you can do to fix the Xbox error “online status unknown’. Here is our next guide on how to fix the Xbox error “rather went wrong”.
How do fix the online status unknown Xbox One?
Do a hard rearrange of the console by holding down the Xbox’s power button for ten seconds pending it shuts down, then unplug the system from its control cable and wait ten seconds again, which rearranges the power supply. Reattach the cable, turn on the cabinet, and try over. Eradicate and re-add the profile to the Xbox.
Why won’t my Xbox connect to online services?
Unblock the network cable from the back of your console. Examine the cable’s connector and the Xbox console’s socket to brand sure that they are clean and free of debris. Plug it back in, creation sure it clicks into place. Follow the network cable to your router, gateway, or modem then unplug it.