High on Life is a Biopunk Sci-Fi Comedic First Person Shooter developed and published by Squanch Games, and created by the co-creator of the popular animated adult show, Rick and Morty. The game is a type of Metroidvania, with elements of Action-Adventure and talking guns!
The game was released on 13th December 2022 for Windows, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S, as well as with a day-one release on the Xbox Game Pass subscription service. In High on Life, players are assigned the role of a Bounty Hunter, set on a mission to kill G3 Cartel members, who have invaded earth to use humans as drugs!
In this article, we will discuss finding the Save Game and Config Files located on PC via the Steam Launcher and the Xbox Game Pass. For more content regarding game guides, visit our Guides Tab, which involves tips, tricks, and tutorials for all kinds of errors and issues found in a wide variety of games.
all error fix For High on Life
This guide will provide you with the instructions which ensure the optimal performance from your PC and the maximum amount of FPS generatable by the game. If you have a specific error code or problem with the game, don’t shy away from contacting the game’s developers or from emailing customer care.
High on Life is available on Steam and Xbox Game Pass for Windows from 13th December 2022.
High on life Crashing On Startup
- Right-click on High on life on Steam.
- Click on Properties
- Go to local files and click on “Verify integrity of game files”
- This process will verify the files you installed and repair them
UE4 Oregon Crash Fix
- Go to SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\HighOnLife\Engine\Binaries\ThirdParty\OpenXR\win64, rename or delete Win64 folder
- Delete the save games. Go to C-> Users-> User Name-> AppData-> Local-> Delete the Oregon Folder
- Enter (-dx11 or -dx12 or -d3d11) into Steam Launch Options. Right Click on the game-> select Properties-> Paste the settings in the Launch Options blank
High on life Has Low FPS, Freezes, And Hangs
- Go to start and search Device Manager
- Click on Display Adapters
- Right-click on your Graphics Card
- Click on Update Driver
- This process updates your graphics drivers to the latest versions
- You can also go to the official website of your graphics card, and download drivers from there.
- Close every other application so RAM can be fully utilized
High on life Closes Mid-Game
- Uninstall Antivirus or disable Windows Firewall
- Install the All in One Visual C++ Libraries package.
- Clear temp and prefetch files
An Error Relating To .Dll Files
- Reinstall DirectX on your PC
- Reinstall High on life from Steam
- Go to the in-game folder of High on life
- Go to steamapps and click on Common
- Go to the game folder and click on commonredist
- Install all redistributables in that folder
High on life Crashes To Desktop
- Try reducing your graphics via resolution and quality presets
- Right-click on the game icon and click on troubleshoot compatibility
- Select the open with windows 7 setting
- Select the run as administrator setting
- Adjust the screen settings and restart the game
High on life Sound Issues
- Update your sound drivers
- Check if the correct sound output is selected in Sound Settings
- Check in-game if the sound bar is correctly placed
- If the problem still persists, download Realtek audio drivers
Black Screen Fix
- Check the cable through which you have connected your monitor to your PC
- Roll Back your graphics card driver
- Update or reinstall your graphics card driver
- Check your PSU
- Check your graphics card
- Change your monitor’s response time setting
- Disable Game Mode
- Check your Computer component temperatures
This game is available on every Microsoft platform which includes PC and Xbox. There is news that a PlayStation port is coming soon. Until then, here are some common problems with the Xbox One:-
The Game Keeps Crashing And Doesn’t Launch
- Try restarting the game
- If that doesn’t work then restart the Xbox
- If the problem still persists, Uninstall the game and re-download
Game Freezes Mid-Game
- Hold the power button until there are no lights. Then plug every wire out and wait for 3 minutes. Then restart and try playing the game again
- Another method to fix this issue is to go to settings-> general-> network settings -> advanced settings-> alternate MAC address-> clear-> restart
Game Hitches Or Lags
- Check if you are on the correct server according to your geolocation
- Another method is to hold the home button-> go to my games and apps-> click on see all-> hover over the game and press the options button-> Go to manage game & add-ons-> delete saved data
- Go to settings-> system-> storage-> click on make more space -> click on shrinkable games
- Try clearing persistent storage
Xbox One Resolution Stuck At 600X480 (Small Screen Glitch)
- Go to settings-> TV and Display Options-> Go to Advanced-> Select Video Fidelity and Overscan-> on Display select HDMI-> Select the Refresh Rate and Resolution according to your needs
XBOX SERIES X AND SERIES S
There shouldn’t be any problems with these consoles as they are regularly monitored and updated. Still, problems may occur, and here are the solution for them:-
- Try clearing the game cache
- Try Reinstalling the game
- If the still problem persists, Reset your Xbox.
Let’s see how High on life goes for Justin Roiland, as it is his first gaming venture! If you like our content, subscribe to our newsletter to keep yourself updated with gaming, tech, and more topics.
Leave a comment