Marvel’s Spider-Man is a 2018 action-adventure game developed by Insomniac Games and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment. It was originally made for the Sony PS4 and got ported to the PS5 after its release.
The PC Remastered port, released on 12 August 2022, is optimized for PC by Nixxes Software, and going to be released on Steam and the Epic Games Store. This article discusses all the problems, errors, freezes, and lags associated with Spider-Man Remastered.
Windows and Graphics Card Fix
- Put your PC in Performance Mode
- Check for a Windows update
- Turn on Game Mode in Windows
- Set MultiVersus to “High Priority” in Task Manager
- Stop all other applications through Task Manager
- Update your Nvidia/AMD drivers
- Set Nvidia “adjust image settings with preview” to Performance
Lag, Freeze, Stutter Fix
Here is what you should do if you face any issues which involve Lags, Freezes, Stutters etc.
Check the Minimum Requirements
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4160, 3.6 GHz or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 950 or AMD Radeon RX 470
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 75 GB available space
Reduce Graphics Settings
If you are playing the game on High or Ultra, try to reduce the graphics settings in the game and restart.
Reinstall or Verify Spider-Man
You should Reinstall the game, or verify it from steam.
Right-click on Spider-Man on Steam.
Click on Properties
Go to local files and click on “Verify integrity of game files”
This process will verify the files you installed and repair them
Switch to Dedicated Graphics Card
If you are using two graphics cards, or are gaming on a laptop, then try switching the default GPU to the dedicated Graphics Card.
- Open the NVIDIA control panel
- Navigate to 3D settings > Manage 3D settings
- Open the Program settings tab and select your game from the dropdown menu
- Select Preferred graphics processor for this program from the second dropdown menu
- Uninstall Antivirus or disable Windows Firewall
- Install the All in One Visual C++ Libraries package
- Clear temp and prefetch files
- Go to the in-game folder of Turbo Golf Racing
- Go to steamapps and click on Common
- Go to the game folder and click on commonredist
- Install all redistributables in that folder
Not Launching Fix
- Run the Game as Administrator
- Check GameOverlayRenderer64
- Change Your Game Files’ Location
- Check Your Drivers
- Examine System Protection
Black Screen Fix
- Check the cable through which you have connected your monitor to your PC
- Roll Back your graphics card driver
- Update or reinstall your graphics card driver
- Check your PSU
- Check your graphics card
- Change your monitor’s response time setting
- Disable Game Mode
Crashing to Desktop Fix
- Try reducing your graphics via resolution and quality presets
- Right-click on the game icon and click on troubleshoot compatibility
- Select the open with windows 7 setting
- Select the run as administrator setting
- Adjust the screen settings and restart the game
- Update your sound drivers
- Check if the correct sound output is selected in Sound Settings
- Check in-game if the sound bar is correctly placed
- If the problem still persists, download Realtek audio drivers
These were the fixes for Spider-Man Remastered. Subscribe to our newsletter to keep yourself updated with topics related to gaming, tech, and more.