Table of Contents Hide
- Xbox One
- Xbox Series X and Series S
Turbo Golf Racing is a new arcade-style sports racing game for up to eight players. It seems like a tough competitor to Rocket League, with both games specializing in hitting balls with cars in various sports.
Releasing as Beta on 4 August 2022, and planning to launch in the next 12 months, Turbo Golf Racing offers gamers a familiar experience with a twist. Imagine if Rocket League added a golf mode. You and seven others, rush down a map with cars pushing your golf balls, into the hole as a form of race.
This game is currently listed on steam with Early Access, and all new games have one thing in common. BUGS. (ahem… cyberpunk). Hugecalf Studios are currently working on and updating the game but some bugs, crashes, and freezes just don’t go away on their own. Here are the various errors and their solutions on Windows, Xbox One, and Xbox Series S and Series X:-
Turbo Golf Racing is available on Steam for Windows from 4th August. Click here to join the TGR discord channel. TGR is currently in the beta phase and will go full release next year.
Turbo Golf Racing crashing on startup
- Right-click on Turbo Golf Racing on Steam.
- Click on Properties
- Go to local files and click on “Verify integrity of game files”
- This process will verify the files you installed and repair them
Turbo Golf Racing has low FPS, Freezes, and Hangs
- Go to start and search Device Manager
- Click on Display Adapters
- Right-click on your Graphics Card
- Click on Update Driver
- This process updates your graphics drivers to the latest versions
- You can also go to the official website of your graphics card, and download drivers from there.
- Close every other application so RAM can be fully utilized
Turbo Golf Racing closes mid-game
- Uninstall Antivirus or disable Windows Firewall
- Install the All in One Visual C++ Libraries package.
- Clear temp and prefetch files
An error relating to .dll Files
- Reinstall DirectX on your PC
- Reinstall Turbo Golf Racing from Steam
- Go to the in-game folder of Turbo Golf Racing
- Go to steamapps and click on Common
- Go to the game folder and click on commonredist
- Install all redistributables in that folder
Turbo Golf Racing Crashes to Desktop
- Try reducing your graphics via resolution and quality presets
- Right-click on the game icon and click on troubleshoot compatibility
- Select the open with windows 7 setting
- Select the run as administrator setting
- Adjust the screen settings and restart the game
Turbo Golf Racing Sound Issues
- Update your sound drivers
- Check if the correct sound output is selected in Sound Settings
- Check in-game if the sound bar is correctly placed
- If the problem still persists, download Realtek audio drivers
This game is available on every Microsoft platform which includes PC and Xbox. There is news that a PlayStation port is coming soon. Until then, here are some common problems with the Xbox One:-
The game keeps Crashing and doesn’t launch
- Try restarting the game
- If that doesn’t work then restart the Xbox
- If the problem still persists, Uninstall the game and re-download
Game Freezes mid-match
- Hold the power button until there are no lights. Then plug every wire out and wait for 3 minutes. Then restart and try playing the game again
- Another method to fix this issue is to go to settings-> general-> network settings -> advanced settings-> alternate MAC address-> clear-> restart
Game Hitches or Lags
- Check if you are on the correct server according to your geolocation
- Another method is to hold the home button-> go to my games and apps-> click on see all-> hover over the game and press the options button-> go to manage game & add-ons-> delete saved data
- Go to settings-> system-> storage-> click on make more space -> click on shrinkable games
- Try clearing persistent storage
Xbox One Resolution stuck at 600X480 (Small Screen Glitch)
- Go to settings-> TV and Display Options-> Go to Advanced-> Select Video Fidelity and Overscan-> on Display select HDMI-> Select the Refresh Rate and Resolution according to your needs
Xbox Series X and Series S
There shouldn’t be any problems with these consoles as they are regularly monitored and updated. Still, problems may occur and here are the solution for them:-
- Try clearing the game cache
- Try Reinstalling the game
- If the still problem persists, Reset your Xbox.
Let’s see how Turbo Golf Racing goes against Rocket League! If you like our content, then subscribe to our newsletter to keep yourself updated with topics related to gaming, tech, and more.