Valkyrie Elysium is an Action-Adventure RPG from Square Enix released on 11th November 2022. It will be available for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Microsoft Windows. In this game, players take up the role of Valkyrie, an emissary of redemption whose sole purpose is to save the world. She does so by finding and purifying lost souls.
Every new title has bugs and glitches upon release. It has become an Industry-Standard to release games in a broken state and release updates fixing them. This enables publishers to fulfil the Release Date launch and makes the Devs lazy. In this article, we will provide a guide for fixing all kinds of issues related to Valkyrie Elysium. For more content regarding Error Fix Guides, visit our Error Fixes Tab.
VALKYRIE ELYSIUM All Error Fix
Make sure to complete all the instructions given below for optimum performance and maximum FPS. If there is a specific error code or problem from the server side, don’t hesitate in emailing or contacting the game developers.
Error Fix List For Lag and FPS Drop
- Restart the game and try to run it via “Run as Administrator”
- Reduce your overclocking of the CPU and GPU
- Close all Background Applications before playing the game
- Try turning off your Antivirus
- Try Troubleshooting the Compatibility of the game
- Update your Windows and Nvidia/AMD/Intel Drivers
- Run System File Check by Running the command “sfc /scannow” in CMD via run as administrator
- Try disabling the Onboard Sound Device
- Try doing an Antivirus Scan for the entire computer
- Download a Disk Drive Scanner and search for Bad Sectors
- Try checking if the GPU and CPU are getting enough power
Check Minimum Requirements
Currently, the game works perfectly on the PS4 and PS5, but Square Enix has not released a Minimum and Recommended Requirements on the Valkyrie Elysium Steam Store Page. Here is a projected Minimum Requirement List which may be false:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit or 11
- Processor: AMD FX-8350 / Intel Core i5-3330
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 480 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 / 3GB VRAM required
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 60 GB of available space
- Additional Notes: Assuming a Resolution of 1920 x 1080
Windows and GPU Settings
- Put your PC in Performance Mode
- Check for a Windows update
- Turn on Game Mode in Windows
- Set VALKYRIE ELYSIUM to “High Priority” in Task Manager
- Stop all other applications through Task Manager
- Update your Nvidia/AMD drivers
- Set Nvidia “adjust image settings with preview” to Performance
Reduce Graphics Settings
If you are playing the game on High or Ultra, try to reduce the graphics settings in the game and restart. Turn of Anti-Aliasing and effects such as Motion Blur. Make sure that all graphic settings are set to LOW.
Reinstall or Verify VALKYRIE ELYSIUM
You should Reinstall the game, or verify it from steam.
- Right-click on VALKYRIE ELYSIUM on Steam.
- Click on Properties
- Go to local files and click on “Verify integrity of game files”
- This process will verify the files you installed and repair them
Or you can try Reinstalling the game on Console from the Game Store for the PS4 and PS5.
Switch to Dedicated Graphics Card
If you are using two graphics cards, or are gaming on a laptop, then try switching the default GPU to the dedicated Graphics Card.
- Open the NVIDIA control panel
- Navigate to 3D settings > Manage 3D settings
- Open the Program settings tab and select your game from the dropdown menu
- Select Preferred graphics processor for this program from the second dropdown menu
- Uninstall Antivirus or disable Windows Firewall
- Reinstall the Redist Files
- Install the All in One Visual C++ Libraries package
- Clear temp and prefetch files
These were the best optimizations for VALKYRIE ELYSIUM. Subscribe to our newsletter to keep yourself updated with topics related to gaming, tech, and more.