Fortnite Season 8 has been just realeased, and it has come with lots of different changes in this update, Introduced Punchcards again, where you can complete your Quests talking to NPC and get your rewards.
Most of the people are wondering, that how can we Download and Install Fortnite on their Mobile Phones. That is totally easy, this post if for those begginners who can’t get new fortnite season 8 installed.
Here in this Post, we will show you some instructions to install Fortnite on Android as well as Ios devices.
Disclaimer : As you know the ios has not support for the apple devices now, so The Methods described here are done unofficially for the demand of the users. Make sure you confirm by your own before installing.
Fortnite Season 8 Mobile Gameplay
How to Install Fortnite Season 8 on Android Devices
If you will try to search on Play store, you will not find the game at there, here we have added two methods – one for Samsung mobile devices and others is for any Android device that is compatible.
Samsung Devices –
- Download and Install Galaxy App Store
- Search for Epic Games or Fortnite there
- Click Install button
- You have now successfully installed on your Mobile.
Other Android Devices –
These are the Direct Fortnite installation for those whose devices is not supported or if you can’t play Fornite on your Android device.
- First Download the Fortnite Season 8 APK from here.
- Install the APK File
- Login to your Account
- Install full game there
- You have now Fortnite Installed on your Android device.
How to Install Fortnite Season 8 on ios Devices
To Install Fortnite on your ios device, You need to install it from outside source rather than downloading it from the official Playstore. If you look in the app store right now, you will not see the fortnite Latest Patch on Ios devices right now.
You need an External Application called ” App++” to install Fortntie. It is a free Application, that provides you all the Latest software and games for free for the ios devices. Here you will be able to see Fortnite latest update that you will be needed.
Requirements for Season 8 Fortnite:
Make sure you have supported ios device, that is compatible with the latest update of the game, check the list below –
Working with IOS 10 & Above
Check your device here
IOS Settings :
- Head over to your Settings in the Ios
- Scroll down and Click on Battery
- Then Turn off the Low Power Mode there. If it is turned On.
- Go Back, and Find General and Click
- Scroll down and find Background App Refresh and Turn it ON and choose Wifi & Mobile Data from there.
Installing Fortnite App :
- Go to this website – Silostore.app from your ios device
- Search for App++ there
- Click on the App and Start Injection
- Wait few seconds until it is installed
- Now It will ask you for some additional apps for install as an offer.
- You have to install them one by one, and you can easily use the App++ Store for free.
If these methods worked for you or you get any error while installing this make sure you comment below, we will look forward to add more working methods for you.