Table of Contents Hide
Forza Horizon 5 has great features and with new cars, players will be loving the Mexico vibe this game provides. Drive through the beaches, forests, temples and on the roads of Mexico and enjoy this whole modern forza experience.
Of course, a racing game without the wheel controller is like not able to enjoy the best on hand experience of driving the fastest car in the world and how the mechanics of different cars work.
In this guide we will discuss the best settings for racing/steering wheels like Logitech G920/G29, thrustmaster and more wheel like these. These settings include sensitivity, movement controls, camera angle and more.
Racing Wheel Controls Forza Horizon 5
Racing wheel controls totally depends on the wheel that you are using and the features that your wheel provides. These features may include buttons, pedals, steering controls and more that differs for different wheels.
Steps to follow
- Go to settings and then controls.
- In the wheel section, choose a profile to create a custom layout.
- In the steering left and right, rotate the wheel with respect to the direction left or right.
- For brake, accelerate and clutch, use the pedals by pressing them.
- If you have an additional pedal or brake rod, use it for e brake, otherwise use the keys.
- Adjust all other settings according to your need with buttons given on the wheel.
Racing Wheel Sensitivity Forza Horizon 5
These settings will help you understand the basic guidelines of how it changes your gameplay. These settings are completely my preference, and you can modify these settings according to your need depending on your wheel.
Recommended Racing Wheel Sensitivity
|Description||Values 1||Values 2|
|Steering Axis Deadzone Inside||0||0|
|Steering Axis Deadzone Outside||100||100|
|Acceleration Axis Deadzone Inside||0||0|
|Acceleration Axis Deadzone Outside||100||100|
|Deacceleration Axis Deadzone Inside||0||0|
|Deacceleration Axis Deadzone Outside||100||100|
|Clutch Axis Deadzone Inside||Increase Little Bit||0|
|Clutch Axis Deadzone Outside||95||70|
|E-Brake Axis Deadzone Inside||10||10|
|E-Brake Axis Deadzone Outside||100||100|
|Force Feedback Scale||1.3||0.5|
|Center Spring Scale||2.0||1.0|
|Wheel Damper Scale||2.0||1.0|
|Mechanical Trail Scale||2.0||1.5|
|Force Feedback Minimum Force||0.7||0.9|
|Force Feedback Load Sensitivity||0.9||0.7|
|Road Feel Scale||0.5||1.0|
|Off-Road Feel Scale||0.8||1.0|
More Forza Horizon Guides
- Forza horizon 5 Racing Wheel Error Fix
- Forza Horizon 5: How to XP Farm and Level UP Faster
- How to Unlock Free Cars in Forza Horizon 5 – Rewards & More
- Forza Horizon 5: Get Unlimited Wheel Spins and Money Glitch
- Forza Horizon 5 – All Locations (Bonus Board, Fast Travel, Barn)