Garena Free Fire, often known as Free Fire, is a battle royale game for Android and iOS created by 111 Dots Studio and released by Garena. This game has become one of the famous battle royal games.
Recently after the update the game got a serious auto back bug and players were not happy with this bug. In this guide we will fix the auto back problem or error in Gareena Free Fire and afterwards you will be able to enjoy the game
Step 1: Enable Developer Settings
Minimizing the animations on your android device can help you make your android device faster. You can enable these settings under developer options. In every smartphone you will find these options in different places.
- Go to the settings.
- Now look for About Phone in the settings.
- In About Phone you will see build number present there.
- Tap on the Build Number 7 times.
- After 3-4 taps, you will see messages like you are 3-4 steps away from becoming a developer.
- When you have tapped 7 times, you will see the message that you are a developer.
Step 2: Modify Developer Mode Settings
Once you have enabled developer mode, now find developer mode in the settings. It is usually in the system options but may differ for different smartphones, and you may find it under different option.
- Now open developer mode.
- Scroll down and find windows scale animation.
- Set the value for windows scale animation as .5x or off.
- For transition scale animation, do the same.
- And for Animator duration scale, set it as .5x or off.
- Enable “Force 4x MSAA”.
- Scroll below and enable “Force allow apps on external”.
- Enable “Force activities to be resizable”.
Step 3: Update the Game
Keeping the game up-to-date fixes major issues of the game and also boost the performance of the game. Follow the below steps to update your game to the latest version and remove bugs.
- Click on this link.
- Click on update if you see an update option.
- If you see install, then click install, and it will redirect you to google playstore and update from there.
- Wait for the update to be completed.
Step 4: Uninstall Third-Party Apps For Free Fire
Third-party apps that you use in order to run Free Fire app also causes the game to cause problem. Bloatware also similar apps that messes up your device, and you can not run your device at full potential.
- Go to settings and then apps section.
- Find apps that you do not use and are useless.
- Uninstall them.
- If the apps are heavy, replace them with the lite apps available.
- Restart the device.