Free Fire, also known as Grena Free Fire is a battle royal game. It is developed and published by Garena on IOS and Android. This game was initially released on 30 September 2017. It grossed around $1 Billion in November 2019.
It also received an award for the “Best Popular Vote Game” in 2019 by Google Play Store. This game became the most downloaded game in 2019. It has reached global users of around 80 million active users.
In this guide we will talk about how you can fix the magic cube glitch in free fire as players are not able to get the magic cube in the inventory and redeem exclusive items and skins and get updated to new things.
Clear Browser Cache
- Open the game free fire.
- Press the settings icon in the top right corner.
- Go to basic and on the right side find Browser.
- Click on clear cache multiple times.
- After clearing cache, restart the game.
Update the Game or Reinstall the game
Keeping the game up-to-date fixes major issues of the game and also boost the performance of the game. Follow the below steps to update your game to the latest version and remove bugs.
- Hold the free fire icon on your smartphone screen.
- Select the uninstall button to delete the game.
- Click on this link.
- Click on update if you see an update option, or simply click on install.
- If you see install, then click install, and it will redirect you to google playstore and update from there.
- Wait for the update to be completed.
If you want to improve the performance of the game or increase fps, reduce lag, stuttering go to mobile games section or simply search for free fire on your homepage and you will find various guides to improve the performance.