In this guide we will fix free fire bluestack 5 lag, stuttering, low fps and many more issues that you commonly face on low end pc by simply following the steps mentioned one by one and then running the game.
Free Fire, also known as Garena Free Fire is a battle royal game. It is developed and published by Garena on IOS and Android. This game was initially released on 30 September 2017. It grossed around $1 Billion in November 2019.
Setting High Priority
- Press CTRL + SHIFT + ESC key together to open task manager.
- There will be various sections namely, process, performance, and more.
- Click on Details before services section.
- Right click on HD player and set priority as high and then click on change priority.
- Make sure your game is running to do this.
- If you see more bluestack application in detail section, then do the same for others too.
In Game Settings
- Go to settings of free fire.
- Under Display, choose the graphics as standard.
- High Resolution must be Normal.
- Shadows will be off.
- High FPS must be set High.
- Now go to controls settings.
- Set visual effects as classic.
- Turn off more settings that you do not need.
Blue Stacks Settings Free Fire
- Go to the performance section
- Choose the maximum CPU allocation available.
- Do the same for the memory.
- Lock the frame rate on 60.
- Click on the right side button of Enable Vsync.
- Now go to the graphics section.
- Choose graphics engine mode as performance.
- Set graphics render as OpenGL.
- Choose interface render as DirectX.
- Make sure your blue stack is up-to-date.
More Optimization settings
It will make the use of your graphics card to do task which require heavy GPU usage and reducing latency and improve performance.
- In Windows 10, Press Windows Key and Type Graphics Settings.
- Enable the option called Hardware Accelerated GPU Scheduling.
- In Windows 11, Press Windows Key and Type Graphics Settings.
- Under Default Settings, click on change default graphics settings.
- Enable Hardware Accelerated GPU Scheduling.
- Below you will see a list of games you have on your system.
- Find Bluestack exe file and then click on options and set it to high performance.
- Note that it depends on your system whether it supports this feature or not.
- Go to desktop, Right-click on the bluestacks .exe file and click on properties.
- In the compatibility section, disable full-screen optimization.
- Click on change high dpi settings and enable override high dpi scaling.
- Press apply and then OK.