Idol manager is an indie simulator game, concerning business. It has bits and pieces of dark comedy placed around. Idol manager is set in the Japanese idol industry. The players are supposed to be the Manager of a small talent agency, which is growing significantly.
You have to decode everything, from who gets hired to who gets fired. Basically, the pop stars’ lives are in your control. Whether they become stars and bring you a fortune or they just become a liability to you, is up to you. Idol Manager is developed by Glitch Pitch and published by Playism. Idol Manager is available on Linux, Windows(PC), Mac OS, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5.
Just as with every other game, this game too suffers from errors, glitches, bugs, performance issues, etc. We here at All Error Fix will let you know how to solve these common problems with Idol Manager.
but just before we begin, to prevent these kinds of problems, we strongly recommend you keep your system up to date. This means having the latest available drivers for your graphic card. Manufacturers optimize your specific GPU for the latest games and push out the drivers regularly, that’s why they’re so important.
Here are the official links from where you can download the latest drivers, Nvidia https://www.nvidia.com/download/index.aspx, AMD https://www.amd.com/en/support, Intel https://www.intel.in/content/www/in/en/download-center/home.html. Also, have the latest available DirectX version for your system, you can find them here https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/download/details.aspx?id=35. It is also recommended to have the latest version of windows installed to avoid such problems.
Fix 1 Idol Manager not opening:
This can happen when the game hasn’t been installed correctly. You can try the following steps:
- Try restarting the game. You can also try restarting your PC.
- Make sure the download has been done completely before trying to start the game.
- Verify whether the game has been installed perfectly. Sometimes missing game files can cause such issues. To verify this, repair the game from the launcher you’ve bought the game from(like Steam, Epic, etc).
- Check whether there’s enough space on the drive or disk on which you’re trying to install the game.
- If none of the above fixes worked for you, try re-installing the game completely as a last resort.
Fix 2 Idol Manager low FPS, stutter, frame drops & more:
Solving performance issues can be pointless unless we know the specific hardware you are trying to run the game on, So we’ll just quickly mention some easy ways to make the game run better. This should work for any hardware as these are very generic tips:
- Install the latest drivers available for your specific graphics card. Use the official links I have mentioned above.
- End tasks and unnecessary programs running in the background. You can do so from the Windows Task Manager(Ctrl+Shift+Esc).
- Lower the anti-aliasing in-game. If it doesn’t help much and you are desperate to play the game, turn it off completely, it might look odd and unpleasing to the eye, like something that is dated, but you can at least play the game. Also lower the other settings which might not bother you much by doing so, like shadows, crowd quality, lighting, etc.
- You try using an up-scaling technology like Nvidia DLSS or AMD FSR if the game and your GPU support it.
Fix 3 Idol Manager crashing to desktop:
This issue might occur when your PC doesn’t have enough resources to run the game. Make sure your PC meets the minimum requirements demanded by the game. You can also try reducing the graphics settings of the game, like decreasing the resolution, lowering the anti-aliasing factor, lowering shadow detail, etc. Also check if the game needs an update, if there’s any pending update, do it and try playing the game then.
Fix 4 Idol Manager Black Screen issue:
Black screen issue can occur when your GPU/CPU aren’t able handle the game. So it is important to meet the minimum requirements of the game. It might also be a simple glitch, try restarting the game. There is a chance that this issue might be happening due to overheating of GPU/CPU or any other components. Verify this possibility and keep the temperatures in check.
Fix 5 Can’t install Idol Manager:
This error might happen when there’s not enough space left to install the rest of the game files in the drive you are trying to install. Either make more room or install the game on a different drive or disk. It is also recommended to have at least 2GB of free space left on the drive(in most cases it’s the C drive) because that’s where the game creates temporary files that are required to install or run the game. Might also occur due to a bad internet connection. Verify this possibility and troubleshoot the issue.
Fix 6 Idol Manager save files corrupt/not working:
The fix for this issue is the same as the above one, the one that is right above this one. The save files usually are kept in the documents folder of your PC, which is located in the C drive. Make sure you have enough space left there.
Fix 7 Idol Manager audio issues:
If you are facing audio lag, no sound, audio distortion, etc issues here are some steps you can try to fix it:
- Check whether Game Audio is turned off by default. You can check it by heading into the game’s settings menu. Turn it on and set the volume as you please if it is turned off.
- Try running the game as an administrator. You can do it by right-clicking the game icon and selecting “run as administrator”.
- Try connecting a different audio output source. Like, try using earphones, different speakers, or Bluetooth audio devices.
- If you’re using an external sound card, you can try updating them to the latest available driver version.
Fix 8 Idol Manager controls not working:
If in-game controls are not working or not working as they are supposed to, you can try re-assigning the keys to your preference. If all the control mapping is already somehow messed up, you can try setting them back to default.
Try using a different input device, if you are using a keyboard and mouse try connecting a controller and vice versa. Sometimes connecting simultaneous input devices can also cause this issue, so try disconnecting all the other input devices and only connect the specific controller you need to play the game.
Also, some games support only a few specific controllers like native Xbox controllers, DualShock 4, DualShock 5, Steam Controller, etc. So only use the controllers supported by the game.
These are some commonly occurring issues, errors, glitches, bugs, and performance issues in Idol Manager and their possible fixes mentioned by us. I hope you have found solutions for your issues here. If we weren’t able to help you fix the issues, we suggest you contacting the game makers, here’s their email ID [email protected] .
If you have any other issues regarding any other game, PC software related, or any issues at all, please feel free to let us know via our Facebook or Twitter pages. If you have any other feedback, you also reach us at the above-mentioned platforms. We would love to interact with our readers!