The wait for Saints Row is done. As of now it’s ready and released. Saints Row 2022 is the reboot of the Saints Row franchise, the one that players loved and enjoyed back in the day. God they’ve taken almost a decade to bring this reboot for us, but finally, they did! Saints Row Reboot is set in the city of Santo Ileso, which is controlled by three criminal gangs.
They are described as such “Los Panteros, a gritty vehicle and fitness-oriented gang; the Idols, an anarchist gang focused on clubs and nightlife; and Marshall Defense Industries, an international private military corporation based in Santo Ileso that is known for advanced high tech weaponry.” You will be playing the game as the character called “Boss”, who was formerly a member of Marshall Defense Industries.
The Boss’s objective is to grab the all the power from these three criminal gangs. As a new addition in this game, the player will be able setup illegitimate businesses with legitimate fronts, to make some cash for the newly formed gang by the Boss. It is said that this reboot has greatly improved driving experience in the game, seems like the game will be having good vehicle combat for sure, this will only make the experience better.
Saints Row, the reboot, is developed by Volition and published by Deep Silver. The game is available on Windows(PC), PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One and the cloud gaming service Google Stadia, I’ve completely forgot that this Stadia thing even exists. Saints Row, the reboot, will be available on Epic Games Store on PC to purchase.
Just as with every newly launched game, the errors, bugs, glitches, performance issue are common. We will now tell you how to get rid of such problems now. But before you proceed any further, to prevent these kinds of problems, we strongly recommend you to keep your system up to date. This means having the latest available drivers for your graphic card.
Manufacturers optimize your specific GPU for the latest games and push out the drivers regularly, that’s why they’re so important. Here are the official links from where you can download the latest drivers, Nvidia https://www.nvidia.com/download/index.aspx, AMD https://www.amd.com/en/support, Intel https://www.intel.in/content/www/in/en/download-center/home.html. Also, have the latest available DirectX version for your system, you can find them here https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/download/details.aspx?id=35. It is also recommended to have the latest version of windows installed to avoid such problems.
Fix 1 Saints Row 2022 Not Starting:
This often happens when the game is not installed properly. To fix this issue:
- Try Closing and Re-opening the game. You can also try restarting your PC.
- Make sure the download has been finished completely before trying to start the game.
- Verify whether the game has been installed perfectly. Sometimes missing game files can cause the game not to open. To verify this, Repair th
- e game from the launcher you’ve bought the game from, in this case it’s Epic Games Store.
- Check whether there’s enough space on the drive or disk on which you’re trying to install the game.
- If none of the above fixes worked for you, try re-installing the game completely, this can be your last hope.
Fix 2 Saints Row 2022 Low FPS, Stutter, Frame Drops & more::
Solving performance issues can for a specific game is another article to write, but most importantly, it depends on the hardware you are running the game on, So I’ll just quickly mention some easy ways to make the game run better.
- Install the latest drivers available for your specific graphics card. I have given the links above.
- End tasks and unnecessary programs running in the background. You can do so from the Windows Task Manager(Ctrl+Shift+Esc).
- Lower the anti-aliasing in-game. If it doesn’t help much and you are desperate to play the game, turn it off completely, it might look choppy, but you can at least play the game. Also lower the other settings which might not bother you much by doing so, like shadows, crowd quality, lighting, etc.
- You try using an up-scaling technology like Nvidia DLSS or AMD FSR if the game supports it as well as your GPU.
Fix 3 Saints Row 2022 Black Screen issue:
Black screen issue mostly occurs when your GPU can’t handle the game. Sometimes might also happen due to the CPU not being able to handle the game. So it is important to meet the minimum requirements of the game. It might also be a simple glitch, try restarting the game. There is a chance that this issue might be happening due to overheating of GPU/CPU or any other components. Verify this possibility and keep the temperatures iwithin ideal values.
Fix 4 Saints Row 2022 crashing to desktop:
This issue might occur when your PC doesn’t have enough resources to run the game. Make sure your PC meets the minimum requirements demanded by the game. You can also try reducing the visual fidelity of the game, like decreasing the resolution, lowering the anti-aliasing factor, lowering shadow detail, etc. Also check if the game needs an update, if there’s any pending update, do it and try playing the game then. Close any background tasks and programs if you feel they are unneccasary. Also if you are playing on a laptop, keep the charger plugged in.
Fix 5 Can’t install Saints Row 2022:
This error might happen when there’s not enough space left to install the rest of the game files in the drive you are trying to install. Either make more room or install the game on a different drive or disk. We also recommend to have at least 2GB of free space left on the drive(in most cases it’s the C drive) because that’s where the game creates temporary files that are required to install or run the game. Might also occur due to a bad internet connection. Verify this possibility and troubleshoot the issue.
Fix 6 Saints Row 2022 save files corrupt/not working:
The save files usually are stored in the documents folder of your PC, which is located in the C drive. Make sure you have enough space left there.
Fix 7 Saints Row 2022 audio issues:
If you are facing audio lag, no sound, audio distortion, etc issues here are some steps you can try to fix it:
- Check whether Game Audio is turned off by default. You can check it by heading into the game’s settings menu. Turn it on and set the volume as you please if it is turned off.
- Try running the game as an administrator. You can do it by right-clicking the game icon and selecting “run as administrator”.
- Try connecting a different audio output source. Like, try using earphones, different speakers, or Bluetooth audio devices.
- If you’re using an external sound card, you can try updating them to the latest available driver version.
Fix 8 Saints Row 2022 Controls/Controller not working:
If in-game controls are not working or not working as they are supposed to, you can try re-assigning the keys to your preference. If all the control mapping is already somehow messed up, you can try setting them back to default.
Try using a different input device, if you are using a keyboard and mouse try connecting a controller and vice versa. Sometimes connecting simultaneous input devices can also cause this issue, so try disconnecting all the other input devices and only connect the specific controller you need to play the game.
Also, some games support only a few specific controllers like native Xbox controllers, DualShock 4, DualShock 5, Steam Controller, etc. So only use the controllers supported by the game.
These are some possible fixes for the common errors, glitches, bugs, and performance issues you might find in Saints Row 2022. I hope we have helped you fix the issues you were facing. If we weren’t able to help you fix the issues, we are sorry, we suggest you to please head to their official customer support page, here’s the link https://playersupport.kochmedia.com/hc/en-us/categories/4408190946961-SAINTS-ROW. You can try contacting them and explain your issue there.
If you have any other issues regarding any other game, PC software related, or any issues at all, please feel free to let us know via our Facebook or Twitter pages. If you have any other feedback, you also reach us at the above-mentioned platforms. We would love to interact with our readers! Happy Gaming!