Many of you might not know, but 343 Industries has finally decided to start Halo Infinite Flight 2 Technical Preview. After the first flight of Halo being a missive success among fans and content creators.
343 has decided to continue with Halo Infinite Tech Preview 2 these two upcoming weekends back-to-back. The development team has decided to focus on two upcoming game modes.
The Arena Mode (4 vs 4) will be tested out during the first weekend of Halo Infinite Tech Preview, starting from September 23 to 26. The second mode, called Big Team battle (12 vs 12), which features many players, will focus on the second weekend from September 30 to October 3.
The Upcoming weeks will feature more content than that of the previous technical preview. 343 released a series of features that are going to be in the technical preview 2
- Social Arena (Sunday, September 26)
- Bot Arena
- Big Team Battle (September 30 – October 3)
- Battle Pass
- Training Mode
- Weapon Drills
Arena Mode (4v4)
Arena mode is here to stay in the new technical preview of halo infinite. A new map will be added to the arena mode. The bots in the newer flight program will be much more difficult. Player based matchmaking will also be added in the upcoming weeks of the tech preview.
WEEKEND 1 (Only Arena)
- September, Thursday 23: (You can download and play the Technical Preview, Only Training mode will be available.)
- September, Friday 24 (10 AM to 2 PM & 5 PM to 9 PM) PT: Matchmaking is available
- September, Saturday 25 (10 AM to 2 PM & 5 PM to 9 PM) PT: Matchmaking is available
- September, Sunday 26 (10 AM to 2 PM & 5 PM to 9 PM) PT: Matchmaking is available
- September, Monday 27 10 AM PT: Preparing for next weeked (flight closed)
A new and enhanced training mode will be added to test their skills and master the weapons they like most in the game. You can also check weapon damage, recoil and everything else that you cannot do in matchmaking.
This mode will be a huge success because it will let new players walk through the game’s basic mechanics and help them improve their skills for the real multiplayer battles.
Big Team Battle (12v12)
Big Team Battle or BTB will be introduced in the second week of flight 2. This mode was not available for users to test, but in flight 2, you will be able to play the mode along with a new map that will change everything.
The mode offers 12 players, but this mode will have a different playstyle, new features and more chaos. More information will be provided during the upcoming sessions of the Halo Infinite Flight 2.
WEEKEND 2 (Both Game-modes)
- Thursday September 30: Flight is back online, training mode available
- October, Friday 1 (10 AM to 2 PM & 5 PM to 9 PM) PT: Matchmaking is available
- October, Saturday 2 (10 AM to 2 PM & 5 PM to 9 PM) PT: Matchmaking is available
- October, Sunday 3 (10 AM to 2 PM & 5 PM to 9 PM) PT: Matchmaking is available
- October, Sunday 3 at 9 PM PT: Surveys to all the Halo Insiders
- October, Monday 4 at 10 AM PT: Flight access will no longer be available.
If you want to know how to register for Halo flight 2 then simply visit the article mentioned to increase your chances of getting accepted into the program.
Leave a comment