In this guide, we will talk about how you can easily unlink and disconnect twitch and prime gaming account and also cancel your premium amazon prime membership easily by simply following the steps mentioned.
Keep note that Prime gaming provides various benefits but if you are on a budget or if you do not see any future profit with prime gaming then it is the best option for you to can cancel the subscription.
What is Prime Gaming?
Prime Gaming is a gaming service provided by Amazon where players may subscribe to obtain free in-game perks such as free games, in-game stuff, and skins. These rewards are updated daily.
With Prime gaming, you can acquire a lot of free games. So, if you’re interested, you can sign up for a Prime gaming subscription and receive free gifts. For more information on Prime Gaming features and rewards, click on this link.
Steps to unlink Twitch and Prime Gaming
- First we need to unlink Prime gaming from twitch if they both are linked.
- Login into your twitch account by clicking on this link. On the top right side you will see the sign up and log in option.
- After Logging in click on your profile icon and then choose settings.
- Go to the connections tab and there you will see Amazon.
- Click on Disconnect.
Steps to cancel Prime Gaming
- Go to Amazon by clicking on this link.
- Now click on your account and then below find the option for prime membership.
- Select End Membership and confirm furthur process.
- Note that after this you will lose all prime benefits.
Subscribe to our newsletter to get guides on various games, tech, reviews, and more.