One Piece fighting path is a game that is related to the One Piece franchise. The game is currently only playable in China and a lot of people are getting eager to get their hands on it. In this article, we will discuss how to download the game for your Android devices in a few easy steps.
How to Download One Piece Fighting Path
Let’s get right into it and talk about the steps you need to follow in order to play the game on your own Android device. This method is safe and no problems have been reported from it till now.
Make sure you follow these steps in order or it might take you much longer to be able to play the game. With the game celebrating its 1 year anniversary, there are a lot more people trying to get in and get their hands on some anniversary summons.
- First of all, to download One Piece Fighting Path, you need to search 4399 cn on Google. You can just type that in and open the first website that comes up. Here, search ‘One Piece Fighting Path’ and download the game. The game is written in Chinese but you can skip this step by clicking on this link.
- It might ask you to download the 4399CN app first. It is completely safe and once you’ve downloaded the app, you can again search for the game and download it. It will be around 1.5GB. Once you’ve downloaded the game, launch it by going back to your phone’s apps and finding the game.
- When you launch the game, you will see a screen where they will make the game ready to play. This involves another 300MB and 1.5GB download. This is pretty common for Mobile Games. Make sure your screen stays open throughout the process of the download. If you have fast WiFi, it shouldn’t take that long.
- Once you’ve done this, the game is going to ask you for some permissions. Allow them all. After this, you’ll be taken to a screen where you have to enter your username and password.
- You will get to a screen where you will see two options on the top of your screen that look like the picture above. Click on the option on the right and type your own username and password in the boxes provided. Once you’ve done this, check the dialog box above the green button and then click on the green button.
- This will display your ID. Make sure you save your username, ID, and Password. On the next screen, they will show your ID and you have to type the Password again in the space given below.
- Once you’re done with all this, the game will ask for your identity verification. This is the tricky part. China has a law where children below a certain age cannot play games for over a certain amount of time. So, if you skip this verification, it will stop you from playing the game for long.
- To verify your ID, just head over to myfakeinfo and pick up one of them. You have to copy the name to the left box and the ID on the right one. If you do it once and it doesn’t work, try a different ID. You only get 3 tries for this and you will have to reinstall and follow the entire process again if you don’t get it in these 3 tries.
- Once you’ve gotten the correct ID, it will let you into the game and you’ve finally finished the process. You can enjoy the game.
That is everything required to download One Piece Fighting Path on your android. Hope this article was helpful.