Arena Of Valor is a Chinese multiplayer online battle arena game (MOBA) designed for mobiles. The game was previously called Strike of Kings and has a clear influence from the juggernauts in the genre like Dota or League of Legends.
The game is available to download on the apple store and google play store for free. With the popularity of the genre at a clear high, many players are getting introduced to MOBAs through games like these.
Today we’ll tell you all you need to know about the free skins and characters that you can access in Arena of Valor.
What is free in Arena of Valor?
There is a huge amount of content in Arena of Valor that requires a lot of time to unlock as many skins and characters need a said amount of gold or vouchers for players to be able to use them.
However, there are many things that the game gives you for completing simple quests, you can get 7 characters and 2 skins just for completing these quests.
List of Free Skins and Characters and How to Get them
There are 7 champions that you can get by completing quests, these are –
- Valhein – You will get Valhein once you complete the tutorial.
- Zanis – You will get Zanis once you complete your first 5v5 match.
- Veera – You will get Veera as a reward for logging in the game for 3 days in a row.
- Toro – You will get Toro as a reward for logging in the game for 7 days in a row.
- Zephys – You will get Zephys once you buy 100 vouchers.
- Thane – You will get Thane after you finish 3 5v5 matches.
- Violet – You will get Violet for completing your first ranked game.
The 2 free skins that you will be able to claim are-
- Nethra skin (Valhein) – Unlock this skin by logging in the game for 2 consecutive days.
- Chief Knight (Thane) – Unlock this skin after the ranked season ends.