In this guide we will tell you how to unlock different forms in Nobody Saves the World and also rank some characters so you can grind the game and get the best forms to deal damage and easily complete higher-level dungeon.
Nobody Saves the World is about you, Nobody, attempting to save the world from a variety of tragedies that have just resurfaced. DrinkBox Studios, the creators of GUACAMELEE and GUACAMELEE!, developed and published this game. 2.
How to Unlock all Forms?
Currently, these are all the forms that you can unlock while playing the game.
|Forms||How to Unlock them?|
|Nobody||Default Playable Character|
|Rat||You can easily unlock it while playing dungeons|
|Guard||Play with rat and get to rank C.|
|Ranger||Play with rat and get to rank C.|
|Egg||Play with rat and get to rank B.|
|Horse||Play with Guard and get to rank C.|
|Magician||Play with Guard and get to rank B.|
|Slug||Play with Ranger and get to rank C.|
|Bodybuilder||Play with Ranger and get to rank B.|
|Turtle||Play with Horse and get to rank C.|
|Monk||Play with Horse and Magician and get to rank A.|
|Zombie||Play with Magician and get to rank C.|
|Mermaid||Play with Slug and get to rank C.|
|Rogue||Play with Slug and Bodybuilder and get to rank A.|
|Ghost||Play with Bodybuilder and get to rank C.|
|Robot||Play with Zombie, Turtle, and Monk and get to rank C.|
|Necromancer||Play with Ghost, Mermaid, and Rogue and get to rank C.|
|Dragon||Play with Egg and get to rank S. Similarly play with Robot and Necromancer and get to rank C.|
Ranking the best forms in Nobody Saves the World
- You can easily restore mana with physical attack.
- With fire breath you can deal light damage.
- Increases critical attack chance.
- Reduced Physical damage.
- You can restore mana with magical light attack.
- Target multiple enemies with homing missiles.
- With damage, heals familiars.
- Restore mana with magic dark attack.
- Spawn an explosion dealing dark damage.
- Reduce cooldowns by picking up money.
- You can restore mana and deal physical damage.
- Also has stun.
- Restore mana after dealing damage.
- Block attack with barrier.
- Deal water damage by throwing projectlies.
Subscribe to our newsletter to get updated with more fresh and new guides like this.