In this guide, we will talk about how you can fix the errors in Sifu which includes not downloading on PlayStation, DLL file missing, Crashing, Not launching/ Opening/ Working Fix by following the given steps.
Sloclap developed and published Sifu, a beat ’em up action-adventure video game inspired by Kung Fu. By clicking on this link, you will be directed to Epic Games and from there you may get this game.
Sifu Fix Early Access not downloading on PlayStation
- Turn off your PlayStation and unplug it.
- Restart your PlayStation after one or two minute.
- Make sure your game is up-to-date.
- Now go to settings and disable face recognition.
- In resolution settings, check the on automatic.
- Go to safe mode, and rebuild database.
- If other steps do not work, try factory resetting your PlayStation.
How to fix these errors?
- Download the required files and install them.
- Click on this link to download and install net framework.
- Click on this link to download DirectX and install it clean.
- Download the latest version of Media Feature Pack by clicking on this link.
- This will fix DLL files issue.
- And if you still face the issue, download the required DLL files from the internet.
- Right-click on the launcher and click on properties.
- Go to the compatibility section and click on run this game on administrator.
- Remove modded game files.
- Go to the library and find Sifu, or Directly go to, the installation directory of the game.
- Right click on it and then manage and then browse local files.
- Right-click on the .exe file and select Properties from the context menu.
- Now check disable full-screen optimization.
- Change the high-dpi settings by selecting override high-dpi scaling from the drop-down menu.
- Press apply and then OK.
Note that if these errors are totally from the dev sides then you can only wait for its patch to be done.