Developed by Maxis and published by Electronic Arts, Sims 4 is one of the most popular simulation games out there. And why wouldn’t it be? The game lets you take control of your character/sim from when they’re a toddler to adulthood. It lets you experience every age with vivid details and mechanics. Plus, EA is extremely well known for creating great games and also charging a lot for them but that’s beside the point.
A lot of people who play Sims 4 tend to overlook the toddler age. But this is the most important age if you want to have a better experience in the game because toddlers have unlimited energy and they can also learn new things faster. There are also a lot of Sims 4 Toddler Cheats that can be used to make various different aspects of your toddler better. While these can usually be hard to find, this article will summarize all of the cheats for you.
Sims 4 Toddler Cheats
While some people might be against using cheats in the game, when it comes to Sims 4, cheats make the game a lot more fun and enjoyable to play with. You can change any aspect of your toddler in any way you want. Here are all the Sims 4 Toddler Cheats that you can use as you wish.
- Energy: fillmotive motive_energy
- Hygiene: fillmotive motive_hygiene
- Bladder: fillmotive motive_bladder
- Hunger: fillmotive motive_hunger
- Attention: fillmotive motive_attention
- Fun: fillmotive motive_fun
- All Needs: sims.fill_all_commodities
As you can see, these Sims 4 Toddler cheats can be used to fill all of your needs for your toddler. This can help you experience more and more new things as a toddler.
- Potty: stats.set_skill_level statistic_skill_toddler_potty <level>
- Imagination: stats.set_skill_level statistic_skill_toddler_imagination <level>
- Thinking: stats.set_skill_level statistic_skill_toddler_thinking <level>
- Communication: stats.set_skill_level statistic_skill_toddler_communication <level>
- Movement: stats.set_skill_level statistic_skill_toddler_movement <level>
These Sims 4 Toddler Cheats can raise any of your Toddler’s skills to any desired level. All you have to do is put the level you want instead of <level> and you’re good to go. Enjoy having insane toddler skills in the game.
Moods and Manners Cheats
- Playful: sims.add_buff PlayfulHigh
- Energized: sims.add_buff EnergizedHigh
- Remove Buffs: sims.remove_all_buffs
These cheats can be used to add playful and energized moods to your toddler and you can also remove them using the third cheat that is mentioned above.
- Good Manners: traits.equip_trait GoodManners
- Bad Manners: traits.equip_trait BadManners
- Responsibility: stats.set_stat lifeSkillStatistic_Responsibility
These manner cheats can change the mannerism of your character among other things which can be a tad annoying to deal with without the cheats. That will do for all the Sims 4 Toddler Cheats. Now, let’s get into how to use these cheats in the first place.
How to use the Cheats
While some people might not want to use cheats in the game when they start, eventually, when you’ve played the game for hours, you’d definitely want to try them out at least once. So, here’s how you can use the cheats in the game.
- Open the Command Console inside the game by pressing Ctrl+Shift+Alt. Here, you need to first make sure that the cheats are activated.
- To do this, write testingcheats true and press the enter key. The console will show you that the cheats are enabled.
- Once this is done, you can just type any of the above-mentioned codes as per your preference in this console.
Also, Read: Lost Ark – How To Use The Bifrost?
Leave a comment