Table of Contents Hide
The Cycle: Frontier is a free-to-play PvPvE (Player vs Player vs Environment) FPS. Mine resources and other riches on an abandoned alien world ravaged by a deadly storm, inhabited by monsters, and frequently raided by other ambitious players.
If you have been playing this game for a while, you know how important it is to have strong weapons. They define a player’s strength and can change the outcome of battles. Unfortunately, they can be very costly, and many players grind unnecessarily. This guide will show you smart ways to pocket large amounts of credits.
In The Cycle: Frontier there are many ways players can make money. Some of the fastest and most useful ways are listed below.
Focus on Surviving:
This may seem like a no-brainer, but most players usually die and lose all their loot or pick fights with advanced enemy players who can decimate them quickly. The goal here is to start your looting at the extraction point and take your time levelling up and learning the game.
Mine in Ore Dense areas:
Mining is the most efficient way to earn credits in The Cycle: Frontier. Players can find ores and minerals scattered across Bright Sands and Crescent Falls areas. Pick up ores like nickel, focus and velticites and fill your bag to the brim. Sell it and get instant money.
A pro tip here is to look out specifically for Brittle Titan Ore and Titan Ore. Once you get these, you can stock up on green armour which is quite expensive and can help you level up quickly.
To find these ores you should follow the directions below:
- Visit the northern route located on the north side of your map.
- Start at the east caverns and slowly move to the north. The upper and lower level of the east cavern has 5 ores in total.
- Farm these and look for minerals. You will find titan, nickel, focus, and velticites. These are great for trading.
- Remember to check the cave near the Wood Cutter camp, it has five titan ores.
- There is a cave near the waterfall as well. Find the entrance, and here you will see four titan ores beside a medical case. Further on, you’ll find a mining key, which is the key to an abandoned mine with 13-15 titan ores.
- There is another cave near the abandoned mine. Explore around as there is a possibility of resources being stashed in one of its crevices.
- Leave this cave and go to the dig site. There are around 5-8 minerals here. Move forward to the southern route to find more resources. Start from the swamp and walk towards the collection point. Here there will be a cave entrance that has 2-4 titan nodes.
- Further away from the cave you’ll find another one near. Here, you’ll find about 4-5 titan nodes.
Once you’ve collected all these resources you can trade them for approximately 25,000 K Marks. That’s a lot of money!
Complete Contract Requirements
When you sign up for protecting underground mines from AI’s as part of the Korolev/Osiris/ICA faction-based contracts, you can get lots of money and weapons as part of your reward. This contract also requires players to deliver items or do other small side quests. These provide more opportunities to make money and should be taken up.
Check out this video to get a more in-depth idea of money-making in The Cycle: Frontier.
This was a guide on how to make money in The Cycle: Frontier. If you liked this make sure to check out our other articles and leave a comment down below!