A horror fanatic’s dreamland, this interactive drama game is made by Supermassive games and is deemed, in part, as a successor to the popular Until Dawn. It is heavily inspired by teen slasher/monster movies and has all the involved clichés. It was released on 10th June for PS5/4, XBOX 1/S/X and Windows platforms.
It is a multiplayer game with 16 unique characters. The Quarry isn’t a free-to-play game and isn’t available on XBOX Game Pass either. However, it is pretty thrilling and can feel similar to Until Dawn which is a long-time fan favourite.
ALL TAROT CARD LOCATIONS and Decked Out Achievement (22)
- The Fool – As Laura, take the narrow path that leads left and the camera angle will change allowing you to discover the card.
- Temperance – As Jacob, Enter the kitchen and the camera will shift and you will see the card on the side of some pots.
- The Hanged Man – As Nick, Follow the rocky road with Abi. Continue down the same path and the camera will reveal the card perched on some rocks above.
- The Star – As Jacob, when leaving the dock, head towards the stack of nearby canoes you can see the card by the wooden post.
- Strength – As Dylan, enter the lodge and grab the card as quickly as possible.
- The Magician – As Emma, go down the stairs which lead to the dock. The camera will pan and you’ll find the card there.
- The Devil – As Dylan, Search the grounds near the camp cabins, you will find the card close to the picnic tables.
- The Hermit – As Dylan, Explore the left side of Radio Hut, get close to the large Ariel tower and you will find the card at the base.
- Justice – As Jacob, travel the wooden bridge and take the stairs below. When the camera changes you will find the card on the wooden beam.
- The Moon – As Abigail, explore the middle shower in the bathroom.
- The Chariot – As Laura, make your way to the police station and walk in between the middle desks. You will find the card on a beam.
- The World – As Laura, when exploring the jail cell, heads towards the door, you will see the card below the bed.
- The Empress – As Ryan, enter the Hackett basement and enter the room to the left of the wooden barrels. You will find the card nearing the table closest to the door.
- The Lovers – As Laura, After the railing breaks in the Quarry Lane, you will find the card in a small enclave connected to the catwalk.
- Wheel of Fortune – As Laura, Travel through the nightmare tunnel, you will find the card there
- The Emperor – As Ryan, Enter the Hackett basement and continue past the wooden barrels. The card is near the end of the path.
- Death – As Ryan, after hiding inside the dumbwaiter and emerging into a room. Look for the Death card on top of the wardrobe.
- The Sun – As Laura, Take the stairs near the piano to the second floor. Go past the balcony and into the empty room. The card is near the closest window
- Judgement – As Dylan, enter the scrapyard and take the path that heads towards the left, climbs up the staircase and once you walk across the shipping containers you will see the card.
- The Hierophant – As Abigail, head toward the storm shelter stairs, the camera will pan and you will see this card.
- The High Priestess – As Kaitlyn, head toward the third floor, walk left towards the windows and the card will be on a beam
This is a guide on how to find all tarot cards within each chapter. For more reference make sure to check out the above video.
This was a guide on how to find every tarot card in The Quarry. If you liked this make sure to leave a comment down below and check out our other articles!