TypeShift is a word puzzle video game developed by Noodlecake Studios by Zach Gage. In this free and open source game, players must find out words by sliding up and down the column letters. This challenging word puzzle game tests the player’s vocabulary and brain skills.
All you have to do in the game is to create valid words in the center row using all the given letters by sliding the columns up and down. Once you make a correct word the columns will turn green. And likewise, you have to search the words and turn all the columns green.
Other than this, the game includes the elements of anagrams, word search, and crossword puzzles, everything in one for players to enjoy and have fun with words.
The game has puzzles that get updated every day. Below is the guide is the complete list of Typeshift Answers for you to verify your answers and check whether you have not missed anything.
TypeShift Answers Today
|Typeshift Date||26 January 2022|
|Today’s Typeshift Answers||STYMIE, TROPIC, KNOBBY, LAZILY|
Are you jammed somewhere or need some hints? Keep reading this guide to know about today’s Typeshift answers.
The Solution of the daily puzzle for TypeShift is –
STYMIE, TROPIC, KNOBBY, LAZILY
All Previous TypeShift Solutions so far:
- January 25 2022: PAYED, KEEPS, BLACK, HEARS, TANKS
- January 24 2022: SIXTH, REALM, LYRIC, SCOPE
- January 23 2022: AUDIBLY, CRISPLY, VOYAGAES, SIMPLED, RIDING
- January 22 2022: CONVERT, CURIOUS, CUTTING, RECORDS, SHARING
- January 21 2022: BOBCATS, CASHEWS, GROWERS, MOSSIER
Typeshift Vanilla Answers
- AREAS, MAYBE, LUNCH
- AWFUL, POSTS, BROWN
- SPOKE, MAJOR, FILLS
- QUICK, HOPES, SHORT
- GUIDE, LACKS, CHAIN
TypeShift Strawberry Answers
- CASTE, CAMEL, CHOKE, KIOSK, VISTA
- LIONS, LAUDS, BUSTS, USURP, BROOK, DRUNK, WILTS, LAWNS
- BAYOUS, BURROS, BUYOUT, CACTUS, CARROT, CURSES, SALOON, SACRED, SUNSET, WANTON, WALRUS, URCHIN
- CELLS, CALLS, CODES, CORES, CURES, CURLY, SOLAR, SALLY, LARKS, LURKS, WANTON, YORKS
- BARRENS, BARBIES, BERRIES, BRAVADO, ENGULFS, EARRINGS, EDIBLES, GARBLED, SECRECY, SEARING, SERRANO
TypeShift Tonic Answers
- CONDO, FLUBS, DORKY, SAXES, WINOS
- CRIMPS, HEIST, NARCS, PROFS, SYNCS
- GLOBS, DECAL, CLUNCS, FESTS, HOMER
- SETUP, TESTY, BANES, TANGY, WHAMS
- AMPED, BEEPS, CURVY, STASH, FUNKY
- STREWN, SLUICE, ORDEAL, MUGGED, SHIFTY
- TISSUE, IMPALE, SHRIEK, SPINAL, FLAMED
- RUBBED, GOLFER, CANARY, GULPED, SQUIRE
- GUYING, FACILE, TOOLED, SOURER, MINCES
- TRIBAL, LIKEST, MEDDLE, MATTES, VACATE
- ENTERED, PLASTIC, PERMITS, TICKETS, GAINING
- BRACKET, MISLEAD, LIBRARY, PLEASES, REPEATS
- EXPRESS, MEANING, LONGEST, CHARGES, RESTART
- COMMENT, DEVICES, MAXIMUM, PICTURE, SATISFY
- ASSURED, CIRCUIT, INITIAL, RESPECT, SESSION
How to Play Typeshift
- Slide columns up and down
- Try to make a valid word in the centre row
- After you make a right word, tiles turn green.
- Try to turn every tile green to win, that’s all!
Remember that the valid word must be formed in the center row only.
Hope this was helpful and now you won’t get stuck anywhere. Come back the next day to know the solutions of the day. Happy reading!
Leave a comment