Valorant took the world by storm when it was released in the June of 2020 and with no signs of slowing down, the game is going very strong coming into 2022. With more than 14 million monthly average players, Valorant is undoubtedly one of the most popular FPS games out right now.
Another game that blew up the gaming community was Among Us when it was released, as it seemed like almost everyone in the world was playing the game. Even though the hype surrounding the game has decreased in the past months, it is still one of the most recognizable games released in modern gaming.
So players are sure to be excited about this unexpected cross over between Valorant and Among Us where players can change their crosshair to the shape of the main characters of Among Us, and today we will show you how to exactly do that.
Is the Crosshair Any Good?
Obviously, there will be better crosshairs for competitive play than the among us one, but players will be surprised to see that this crosshair is not just for trolling and is pretty decent in ranked as well. One thing we can ensure is that players that look at your crosshair will surely appreciate the time and effort you put into creating this crosshair.
So How Do You Make It?
Here is the complete guide on how you make the Among Us Crosshair in Valorant-
- Go to Crosshair Setting – The first thing you need to find is the settings menu which you will find on the top right of your screen. In the settings menu go to Crosshair Settings.
- Create a new Crosshair Profile – If you do not want to lose your current crosshair then it is advisable you create a new profile where you will create the Among Us crosshair.
- Turn off the outer lines and keep on the inner lines and the centre dot – This is very important to do as you will not be able to create the crosshair without these settings
- Use these Exact Options – Below is the complete configuration that you will have to follow in order to create the desired crosshair
- Crosshair color – Your Choice
- Outline opacity – Maximum 1
- Outline thickness – Minimum 1
- Center dot – On
- Center dot opacity – Max 1
- Center dot thickness – 3
- Inner line opacity – Max 1
- Inner line length – Minimum 1
- Inner line thickness – 6
- Inner line offset – 3
- Show outer lines – Off
- Outer line opacity – Max 1
- Outer line length – Minimum 1
- Outer line thickness – 10
- Outer line offset – 5
Once you apply these settings to, your crosshair would change to the Among Us crosshair for you and your friends to mess around with and enjoy.