Table of Contents Hide
Apex Legends Mobile has different game settings when compared to the PC version. In Apex Legends Mobile you have to use joysticks to control your character. It will take some time for PC players to get used to the movement and the sensitivity of the game. You can read this article to optimize your settings which will help you get better at Apex Legends Mobile.
Best movement settings for Apex Legends Mobile.
To make your game more easier and efficient follow the list below.
- Turn off the “Use the Crouch button to rotate camera” option.
- Turn off the “Use the Jump button to rotate the camera” option.
- Switch the climbing control mode to “Classic”.
- Switch the crouching controls to “Tap”.
- Set the “Joystick triggers Auto-run to “On”.
- You might also want to turn off the “Ability screen shake effect” to avoid distractions while playing.
Best sensitivity settings for Apex Legends Mobile.
Overall Sensitivity Settings.
- Set the rotation mode to “Fixed Speed”.
- Turn on the sensitivity adjustment.
- Set the overall sensitivity to custom.
- Turn off the FPP Free Camera Focus.
- Turn on the TPP Free Camera Focus.
Camera Sensitivity Settings.
- Increase the FPP without ADS to 218%.
- Increase the TPP without ADS to 130%.
- Increase 1x Scope ADS to 130%.
- Increase 2x Scope ADS to 100%.
- Increase 3x Scope ADS to 61%.
- Increase 4x Scope ADS to 57%.
- Increase 6x Scope ADS to 42%.
- Increase 8x Scope ADS to 33%.
- Increase 10x Scope ADS to 14%.
- Increase the FPP shooting without ADS to 218%.
- Increase the TPP shooting without ADS to 130%.
- Increase 1x Scope ADS shooting to 130%.
- Increase 2x Scope ADS shooting to 100%.
- Increase 3x Scope ADS shooting to 61%.
- Increase 4x Scope ADS shooting to 57%.
- Increase 6x Scope ADS shooting to 42%.
- Increase 8x Scope ADS shooting to 33%.
- Increase the 10x Scope ADS shooting to 14%.