Table of Contents Hide
Battlefield 2042 has finally launched its Beta for everyone to play. There are a massive number of players who are trying to connect to the bf2042 servers at the moment. As the Beta goes live, there will be so many errors.
If you are getting errors while running the game, don’t worry. We have created a guide on how you can fix most of the errors in the game so that you can enjoy the game without any issues or problems.
Unable to connect to EA servers “Error message”
If you are getting this error message, then don’t worry. We have an easy fix for you. This error message is generally caused due to connectivity issues with the EA server. This means that the servers of battlefield 2042 are way too crowded, or third-party software is blocking the connection.
There could be many reasons for this error message. Some of them are mentioned below. Make sure you read all of them and determine which one is yours.
- Server are down at the moment.
- Bf2042 server goes live on 06/10/2021 on 07:00 UTC for Early access players only.
- Open Beta starts from 08/10/2021 so you won’t be able to connect before then.
- Some firewall block issue.
If you are still getting the error message after 06/10/2021, it’s because so many users are trying to join the game, which in turn causing problems with your connectivity.
EA and DICE are trying to fix all the errors in the game as soon as possible, but in the meantime, you can follow the steps given above to do it on your own.
Then easy fix is to disable your antivirus or clears any other firewall rules you added earlier. Try reconnecting your router cable and restart your PC. Make sure your system is free of viruses. You can use Avast Antivirus to clean your PC.
Battlefield 2042 Crash Fix (not opening)
If your Battlefield 2042 is crashing, then don’t worry. We have a simple fix for it. The reason this happens is because of infected or corrupted game files or outdated drivers.
- To fix this issue you have to simply update all your PC driver (use cleaner pro trial)
- Go to steam and validate game files which will replace all the corrupted files.
- Update DirectX to latest version.
- Download and Install Visuall C++ all in one.
We will soon add all the error fixes that you need to play the game properly. Have a nice day, everyone.
Battlefield 2042 Beta DirectX Error Fix
- Clear Origin Cache:
- Update Both version of visual C++ libraries
- Simply Clean the drivers graphics card for instance NVIDIA GeForce and use DDU.
- Download directx and update it from microsoft official website.
How to fix Battlefield 2042 Unknown Error
This error is basically server sided. If you are getting this error, this means that you are unable to connect to the server. There could be many reasons for that. Some of them are given below.
- Bf2042 Server capacity is full at the moment.
- Load on battlefield 2042 servers.
You can see in the tweet below that the bf devs have already fixed the problem regarding the unknown error in battlefield 2042.
If you are still getting the error, it’s because your ISP has blocked the EA servers. Try contacting your ISP regarding the situation.
Watch the video above to perform the steps given above efficiently. After that, your DirectX error will be fixed permanently.