Battlefield 2042 is the upcoming latest Battlefield game. It is based on future events. It is iconic all-out warfare. It has many game mods like All out warfare, Hazard Zone, and more upcoming game modes introduced in the series.
DICE Battlefield has kept everyone so excited these past few weeks. The marketing team has done an excellent job. All gamers across the globe are loving the battlefield and are preordering it.
If you are one of the people who love to play battlefield 2042 and don’t have a good GPU or PC that will be able to handle the game, or you have a decent PC, and you want to play the game on more FPS So that you can dominate lobbies and win as many games as possible.
Story of Battlefield?
As the world stands on the brink of war, a new kind of stateless soldier emerges from the greatest crisis in human history. How did we get here?
If you want to read more about the story of battlefield 2042, then you can visit here.
Requirements for Battlefield 2042 aka Bf6
After the gameplay reveals shown at E3 of Bf 2042, many people are concerned if the game will run on their PC or now. This game is launching exclusively on PS5, Xbox, and PC. Below you will find system requirements for the PC version of the game.
BATTLEFIELD 2042 MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- CPU: Core i5 6600K / AMD FX-8350 or equivalent
- RAM: 8 GB
- OS: 64-bit Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
- HDD SPACE: 60 GB
- VIDEO CARD: DirectX 11.0 Compatible and 2GB VRAM (AMD Radeon HD 7850/Nvidia GeForce GTX 660)
BATTLEFIELD 2042 RECOMMENDED REQUIREMENTS
- CPU: Intel Core i7 4790 / AMD Ryzen 3 1300X or equivalent
- RAM: 12 GB
- OS: 64-bit Windows 10
- HDD SPACE: 60 GB
- VIDEO CARD: DirectX 11.1 Compatible and 6GB AMD Radeon RX 580 / 6GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060)
As you can see from the requirements above, the game is working on low-end PC as well. Also, I have a note to add that I think this game will not work perfectly on low-end laptops with 1050ti or below because the Laptops don’t have much power to handle games like these. They tend to get heated real quick.
Battlefield 2042 Gameplay
How to fix lags in Battlefield 2042 on low end PC
If your game is suffering from Lags and Stuttering, I have a good and easy solution. The most common thing that causes in-game lag is the lack of proper drivers, outdated GPU drivers, or the Old DirectX version.
Steps to Fix Minor Lags Issues.
- Download and install the latest version of your GPU Drivers Nvidia Drivers or AMD Drivers.
- After that Simply Download Direct X Latest Version and Install it.
- Now Download and Install all in one Visual C++ Libraries.
- After that simply update your windows to the latest version.
Steps to Fix Major Lag Issues.
You System is likely to be running very slow in this case due to viruses, or maybe somebody installed a miner on your System, So make you check it, or it can happen due to a slow internet connection.
- First Download Malware Bytes It’s a free antivirus you can use whatever antivirus you like.
- Now Clean your PC using a full system scan and delete all the infected files.
- After that is done, You need to clean your system temp files and old windows installation.
- Download and install CCleaner and Clean all the files, temp, and browser cache.
- Now Simply head onto your C drive and right-click and select properties after that select Disk clean up and then click clean up system files and wait for it.
- Now Select the Old windows installation and done.
Necessary Battlefield 2042 on low end PC Lag Fixes
- Buy a better Internet Connection (because good internet is a major factor to improve lag fix)
- Lower the bf 2042 in-game graphic settings.
- You can use a ping reducer like ExitLag. It’s a better solution for slow internet connection, Sometimes the game connects you to a server that is very far from your that causes the ping to rise high in order to fix this you can use Exitlag it will help you join only your game country servers.
- Switch to a wired connection rather than wireless.
Tron Script: Remove Viruses, Remove Bloatware.
Tron script can help you remove viruses and keep your system clean. Tron program also allows you to eliminate pre-installed bloatware from Windows 11 and 10.
Bloatware must be deleted since it slows down the machine. Tron is an excellent script for fully cleaning out your windows and prepping them for gaming since we all know Windows 10 and 11 are not especially gaming-friendly.
- Download Tron Script from the link.
- Run the script as admin.
- Wait for the process to complete.
- Restart PC, Done.
Install the BF2042 on SSD
Installing the BF2042 on an SSD may help you gain more FPS. This might help you enhance your Bright Memory FPS and load time. If you don’t already have an SSD, I recommend acquiring one, but it’s not required if you don’t want to spend the money.
Turn Game mode on
Game Mode will help you in decreasing background processes while gaming. This implies that you’ll be able to play video games with higher frame rates and lower latency. Game Boosters can help you manage your RAM more effectively and maintain a consistent FPS.
- In your Windows search, type “game mode.“
- Choose “Game Mode Settings.“
- Enable Game Mode.
Best Nvidia Settings for Battlefield 2042
In BF 2042, playing the game on good-looking graphics and getting decent FPS is important. So you can copy the settings given below that can give you better visual clarity with more FPS.
- Open Nvidia Control Panel.
- Now, select “3D Image settings”.
- Select “Advanced 3D settings” and copy the following values.
- Low-Latency Mode: Ultra
- Max Framrate: To Max settings for me its 165.
- OpenGL Rendering GPU: Your Graphics Card.
- Power Management Mode: Maximum Performance.
- Texture Filtering Quality: High Performance.
- Vertical Sync: On (Keep this off in-game but keep it on in nvidia settings)
Best AMD Settings for Battlefield 2042
- Select esports as your global profile.
- Radeon Anti-Lag: Enabled
- Texture Filtering Quality: Performance
- Surface Format Optimization: Enabled
- Radeon Chill: Disabled
- Radeon Boost: Enable (For low-end PC)
- Morphological Anti-Aliasing: Disabled
- Anisotropic Filtering: Disabled
- Tessellation Mode: Off
- OpenGL Triple Buffering: Disabled
Battlefield 2042 Best Graphics settings for Low-end PC
Copy the settings shown in the image above, turn everything off in the game, and set the graphics preset to low. Make sure Nvidia Reflex is enabled. This will help your GPU produce texture using AI, improving overall performance and reducing game lags.
If this solution helped you, please let us know by posting a comment. Thanks for reading. Have a good one.