Table of Contents Hide
Battlefield 2042 recently launched its beta and players have already started loving the game and try out new unique things the series of battlefield is famous for. Recently, players started facing some issues with their clients.
When players try to open the game, they get “Problem with the game’s setup. Please reinstall”. In this guide we will be able to fix this issue, and you will be able to play the game and enjoy the only in battlefield moments.
Installing Windows Media Feature
- Click or press on the App’s icon in Settings.
- On the left, click or tap Apps & Features, and on the right, click or tap the Optional features link.
- Add a feature by clicking or tapping on it.
- Check the Media Feature Pack box and then click/tap Install.
- To apply the Media Feature Pack, restart the computer after it has been installed.
Update/ Reinstall C++ Redist
- To open the Control Panel: Press ENTER after typing appwiz.cpl in the Start box.
- Remove any software that mentions Microsoft Visual C++ 2xxx Redistributable.
- From Microsoft’s dedicated website, download and install the most recent version of each Visual C++ Redistributable.
Update/ Reinstall DirectX
- On Microsoft’s website, go to the DirectX download page.
- Choose your favorite language from the drop-down menu, then click Download to save the installation file to your computer.
- Open the dxwebsetup.exe file and follow the instructions on Microsoft’s website or in the installation program to complete the DirectX installation. Installing it should take less than a minute.
- Even if you aren’t prompted to, restart your computer.
Verify Files Integrity
- Now open steam and in the library find New World.
- “Right click” on New World and click on “Properties.”
- Click on the Local Files and then Verify Integrity of Files.
- A dialog box will open, and it will start verifying the files.
- Now open steam and in the library find Battlefield(Same in case of origin).
- “Right click” on New World and click on “Manage” and then on “Browse Local Files”.
- Open the folder EasyAntiCheat.
- Right click on EasyAntiCheat_setup.exe and run as administrator.
- Select the game in the bar.
- Click on repair and then click finish.
- Now head over to your C drive and open program files x86 folder.
- There you will find EasyAntiCheat and do the same as above.