Battlefield 3, probably the best-ever instalment in DICE and EA’s flagship FPS series, is getting a major makeover thanks to a huge realism mod that will add realistic visuals, reworked gameplay, and multiplayer servers.
The much-anticipated Battlefield 3 Reality Mod’s release date has been set for July 17. Upon the date, PC players will be able to download the Battlefield 3 Reality Mod, a seven-year undertaking inspired by the “Project Reality” mod.
The gameplay trailer was released on YouTube last week.
How to Install the BF3 Reality Mod
- You’ll need to own a legit copy of the game, purchased either from EA or Steam.
- Additionally, all of the DLCs are required. Hence it is recommended to buy the Battlefield 3 Premium Edition, and keep the latest update installed.
- Run Battlefield 3’s vanilla version once to create the configuration files.
- Download and install the Venice Unleashed (VU) client.
- Launch the client and login with your account.
- You are then required to link your Origin account to your VU account. For this, run the Origin/EA App in the background.
- Create a Player. You can create up to 4 players with one account.
- Go to the server browser and search for RM, or you can filter the results by using the “realitymod” tag.
- Join the RM server of your choice, and enjoy!
Battlefield 3 Reality Mod also promises a 24-hour day-night cycle with dynamic weather, engagements supporting more than 100 players, and several in-game radio channels, including positional audio, in addition to the revamped gameplay.
Considering the delays and other issues with the launch of Battlefield 2042 last year, Battlefield 3 Reality Mod appears like the greatest modern-setting Battlefield sequel we’ll get despite taking a team of 80 volunteers and 7 years to develop.
Although, this mod is not affiliated with Electronic Arts or DICE.
For more updates, keep an eye on the official website and the Twitter page.
Leave a comment