BitLife is a text-based life simulator that allows you to live a different life through realism. Story games with interactive elements have been around for a long time. However, this is the first text-based life simulator that really blends and simulates adult life.
In this guide we will talk about how you can easily become a disk jockey in short terms called DJ. We will cover all aspects of the job and how much you can earn with this job from short to long term.
You will get different scenarios during the journey of becoming a famous disk jockey. So make choices that favour your role and that will help you earn more during this role and have the best career.
Becoming a Disk Jockey (DJ)
- Go to the job section of the Bitlife app.
- Find Disk Jockey job listed in the job section.
- Click on-the-job title.
- A pop-up will be there featuring title, employer, and salary.
- Click on apply for this position.
- In the question “Why should we hire you” reply “Why shouldn’t you hire me”.
- Most of the time you will be hired.
- Set the working hours of around 50 hours per week.
- Make sure you have Mediterranean diet, which features monthly cost $145.
- After 28-30 years, you will become a famous Disk Jockey.
- Keep ageing up.
- After a few more years, you will see a huge hike in your salary.
- In between several options will come across so keep choosing suitable options.
- When you age around 60, you will asked to retire.
- You will get huge pension after that.
- Go to the fame tab to do commercials to earn even more.