Table of Contents Hide
- Channel Settings
- Play with friends or Solo?
- Use XP Boosters
- Fight enemies with similar levels
- Buy, Craft better gear
- Don’t forget to complete Matchmaking Quests
- Combo Attacks
- How to XP farm in Bless Unleashed?
Bless Unleashed is a free-to-play new MMORPG created by Round 8 Studios and Published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. The game was first released on Xbox One and Playstation. The PC version of Bless unleashed is out on steam for free now.
If you started playing Bless unleashed, you have realized that levelling up in this game is quite difficult after level 30. The game is enjoyable to play with very high detailed monsters or bosses in the game.
In the Guide, I will tell you the best tips I wish I knew when I started playing bless unleashed. These tips and tricks will help you level up faster in-game and get quite tons of XP.
Looking on how to farm more star seeds in bless unleashed then we have an awesome guide ready for you, do check it out.
Quests are the most important part of the game. You need to complete quests to progress your storyline get more XP, and get more side quests to complete. That’s the fundamentals of how the game works.
Type of Quests to get more XP
There are nearly 8 types of quests in bless unleashed. If you want to know which quests are best for you, you must know every quest.
I have decided to include the better quests at low ranks and give you more XP.
- Campaign Quests
- Campaign Quests are storyline quests completing these will help you get more XP, and progress the storyline further so that you can unlock the bigger part of the map and get more quests and monsters or bosses.
- Episode Quests
- These quests are also the part of stroyline completeing these quests will get you more intel on the story and can give you huge XP bonuses.
- Side Quests
- Side quests are one of the most important quests in the game, I always pickup one or two quests while I am doing the main storyline this will help me save the time and get double XP.
- Regional Quests
- Regional quests are limited time quests and differ from region to region. for eg there will be different quests in North America server than in the South East Asia.
- These quests are really important to do because these quests will get you upto 150k XP or more in some missions these quests are available for limited time so you should complete them asap.
- These regional quests generally include bosses or monster.
- These quests are also time limited quests and are similar to regional quests. They mostly have a cooldown of 8 hours. You should complete them quickly as they appear on the map.
Completing the quests above can grant you more XP in the game. I will suggest not skipping any of the game’s side quests and regional quests as they are the most important ones so far.
There are 4 Channels in every game server, mentioned as Ch1, Ch2, Ch3, Ch4. Channels are an important part of the game, Suppose you are in channel 1 and the monster has not yet spawned in your channel, then you can check other respective channels to complete those regional quests.
Doing this repeatedly can get you more XP in less time. You don’t have to wait for long for the spawning of the monsters in the game.
Play with friends or Solo?
Playing with friends is a good option if you want to have fun in the game or kill a monster that takes literally 20 minutes to kill with 20+ people attacking it.
But here’s a plus point for you if you play solo, Killing enemies solo will give you more XP because you don’t need to share the XP with anyone else.
Use XP Boosters
Using an XP booster in-game is an excellent option to gain that extra XP while completing your quests. Doing this will help you level up faster.
You can also buy Combat XP. This will help you get more XP while you take down enemies.
Fight enemies with similar levels
I know you might have heard about this one already, but you cannot neglect this point as this is really an important one, but when so many enemies surround you, you kill each one of them, and it’s fine.
But remember, if you are taking on 1 on 1 action with some monster, make sure it’s the same level as you if you want to gain more XP.
Buy, Craft better gear
Crafting is a huge part of this game. I have neglected the crafting thing because I never knew how to do it. Doing crafting or buying a better gear ion game will help you get higher level gear to improve your gear score.
Doing this will help you take down monsters and bosses faster and get you a lot of defense and health to stay on the battlefield for a long time.
Don’t forget to complete Matchmaking Quests
There are several types of matchmaking quests that are unlocked as per your in-game level. Completing these quests will give you extra rewards, XP, and gear, which will be helpful for your main storyline.
- Matchaming Lobby
- Time Dungeons
This is one of the most neglected parts of the game. Even many streamers and websites are not even covering this point.
Combo attacks are essential in farming XP because they will let you kill enemies faster. This will save you time using those basic attacks without combos and killing your enemies one by one like a turtle.
If you want to XP farm better, I will tell you to do one of the best things. Learn all of the combos in-game.
Pro tip for combo attacks
Most people struggle in using combos, or they are just too lazy to do so. Suppose you are one of them. You can make a simple macro for the combos using your steel series or Logitech mouse software.
Making macros can help you hit combos perfectly with one click.
How to XP farm in Bless Unleashed?
XP Farming is the best way to gain XP in the game. If you are not sure how to do XP farming in bless unleashed, then don’t worry. We have the guide ready for you that will help you throughout the way.
Steps to do proper xp farming in the game
- First you have to select a proper XP farming location in the game. It can be whereever you see a field full of monster or ghosts.
- Car Decors
- Castle Crasher Location
- Hell House
- Rift in Stezza
- or you can select a location that seems better to you.
- After selecting the location, all you have to do is attract as many npc emeies as possible (make sure you dont go out of range of sign of the enemie, takes practice).
- Now simply use your main skills on all the enemies together. This will help you give more aread damage at once and killing more monsters will give you more XP.
- All you have to do is repeat the step over and over again and wait for the monsters to respawn.
- If you are not sure what am I taking about then look at the video below.
Thanks for reading the article. I hope this article helped you get some sweet XP and those hard-earned levels in the game. If you want more tips and tricks on bless unleashed, you can read the posted article.