There is not much guidance in Bloodhunt on what powers and characters are better for beginners and what archetypes are best in bloodhunt. This guide will explain everything about the classes and archetypes in bloodhunt, which will help you get more wins in the game to level up faster.
Bloodhunt is a new free-to-play battle royale game created and published by Sharkmob. The game is so beautiful and intense to play, and There are so many situations where you have to think with your brain.
Bloodhunt is a faced paced game. The main objective of the game is to be the last vampire standing. By using special abilities given to your character, there are many different classes in bloodhunt, and choosing the right one is hard.
All Archetypes in Bloodhunt Explained
The game has a total number of 6 characters or classes. You can use these characters to play in the city. All the archetypes have different abilities, powers, and perks. To understand each one of them perfectly, we have simplified each one of them for you.
There are a total number of 6 Bloodhunt archetypes and 3 clans in the game:
- Saboteur (Nosferatu)
- Prowler (Nosferatu)
- Brute (Brujah)
- Vandal (Brujah)
- Siren (Toreador)
- Muse (Toreador)
Bloodhunt Clans Explained, Which clan is best?
Nosferatu: The clan is mainly stealth-focused. Nosferatu hides in the shadows and scouts their enemies so that they can take them down with surprise. Nosferatu clan is for intermediate players as they take a little practice to master them, But you can use them as a beginner.
Brujah: The main focus of the Brujah clan is one-vs-one combat attacks. The Brujah clan represents strength and no weakness. Brujah clan is better for beginners because you get to fight more battles in the game. Their abilities are pretty simple and easy to use.
Toreador: This clan is more dangerous than all others clans in the game, in my opinion, because they charm their prey before feeding on them. Toreador is one of the most difficult clans to master. They will take a lot of practice. But they are really effective on the battlefield.
Now you can easily choose what clan is best for you and represents you. My favorite clan is Toreador, with healing abilities.
BloodHunt Archetypes: Brute Guide
Brute is one of the best archetypes in Bloodhunt because of how easy it is for everyone in the game. The Brute is very effective and strong in any 1v1 combat. Their powers are straightforward to understand and use.
- Clan Skill: Soaring Leap:
- This Clan Skill can help you jump foward and trick your enemies into thinking your location, This can also help you dodge bullets and get out of sticky situations.
- Passive Skill: True Grit:
- This skill is really good because it can help you recover half of your character health while you are not taking damage.
- Archetype Skill: Shockwave Punch:
- You can use it to deflect enemies bullet and give the player damage. This perk can be very useful to kill or runaway from enemies.
Brute Character is the best for beginners and people trying to grind higher levels in the game. Because Brute is used for 1v1 combats and fast-paced mechanics, you will really enjoy using brute even when you are at higher levels.
BloodHunt Archetypes: Vandal Guide
Vandal is from the Burjah clan. She is the best character to play if you like to attack your enemies with full rage. She is better than brute because while brute is a little defensive, the vandal is quite the opposite of Brute.
- Clan Skill: Soaring Leap:
- This skill is similar to Brute because vandal and brute both are from same clan. This perk helps you to dash forward.
- Passive Skill: Adrenaline Rush:
- You can give a high amount of damage to the enemies when you are close to them, sometimes one hit is enough to knock the enemy to the ground.
- Archetype Skill: Earth Shock:
- Jump forward onto your enemies and splash on the ground near your enemies which will give them a high amount of damage.
Vandal is also a safe option for beginners because it’s better for up-close combats and her abilities give serious damage. So it would really be helpful for you while fighting your enemies.
BloodHunt Archetypes : Saboteur Guide
Saboteur is from the Nosferatu clan. These are highly stealth archetypes. They travel in shadows silently, following the prey and attack them with surprise. Saboteur is a little hard to use. It would be best if you had a lot more practice to use this.
- Clan Skill: Vanish:
- This power will help you get vanish for a short amount of time, So you can sneek behind your enemies or you can run far away from them.
- Passive Skill: Unseen Passage:
- It is quite powerful and simple, while the ability is on you can simply crouch and become semi invisible. It would be so hard for your enemies to see you.
- Archetype Skill: Sewer Bomb:
- Throw a bomb onto your enemies to explode and deadly gas that will reduce their health rapidly, and you can kill them.
If you have played enough with the classes above, then only I will suggest you use Saboteur. They are hard to use and need a lot of practice to master their abilities. They are deadly creatures that are basically used for stealth attacks.
BloodHunt Archetypes: Prowler Guide
Prowler is from the Nosferatu Clan. Prowler is also a stealth-based character. They can easily track their prey and hunt them down. These beasts are natural beasts of the universe.
- Clan Skill: Vanish:
- Similar as that of Saboteur, This perk will help you go vanish for a small amount of time.
- Passive Skill: Sense the beast:
- This perk is better to use in combat with team because this will ping the wounded enemy trial so that you and your teammates can follow them.
- Archetype Skill: Scouting Famulus:
- You can send your pet bats to scout the nearby area to reveal the location of an enemy. This perks comes in handy everytime I use it.
Prowler is hard to master and takes a lot of skill. You need to first master the basics of the game before even trying the Prowler. They are also stealth creatures as they belong to the Nosferatu clan.
BloodHunt Archetypes: Siren Guide
Siren belongs to the Toreador clan. They are beautiful stunning characters that can blind enemies by the sight of their beauty. They are tough to fight in the battle if you know how to use them correctly.
- Clan Skill: Projection/Dash:
- You can send out a projection of yorself, which you can dash to if you want. This perk is very useful in sticky situations where you need to hide and run.
- Passive Skill: Kindered Charm:
- This perk is my favourote you can use this to charm all the civilians nearby. You can eat them whithout getting revealed.
- Archetype Skill: Blinding Beauty:
- Slowly erup in complete beauty, This perk will make you turn into a white flare. Which will flash all the enemies nearby and damage them for a short period of time.
If you are an intermediate player, I will only suggest you go for Siren as the character is hard to use in fights. The abilities and skills of this character are deadly.
BloodHunt Archetypes: Muse Guide
Muse also belongs to the Toreador clan. She is my favorite character as she can heal allies and herself quickly. Also, her powers are easy to use in combat. It would help if you still had a lot of practice to use Muse because her abilities are a lot harder to use for a beginner.
- Clan Skill: Projection/Dash:
- Similar as that of Siren, This perk will send a projection, which you can use to dash if you want to.
- Passive Skill: Final Act:
- One of the best power in the game according to me. You can use this perk while you are down, this will refresh all your cooldowns and give you the ability to use your powers while you are downed.
- Archetype Skill: Rejuvenating Voice:
- This perk is a healing power while using you will get into healing mode, you can heal yourself and all the allies nearby. Keep in mind that the healing will be interrpted if you are taking damage from an enemy.
Muse is a good character for beginners as well as high-tier players. If your friends need help while fighting, you can easily heal them. Also, at the same time,e you can give your enemies a piece of mind.