Bloodhunt early access has been out for a week now, and so many cheaters are popping up in the game. The game is currently in development, and developers are trying to fix the bugs and cheater problem.
There is a massive cheater problem in the blood hunt, and the game is unplayable in Asia because there are so many hackers who are blatantly cheating in the game.
Currently, there is no way to report cheaters in the game, but the bloodhunt development team has assured us that they are adding the report button and fixing the anti-cheat of bloodhunt as soon as possible.
How to report a hacker or cheater in bloodhunt?
Reporting a hacker from in-game is not possible yet due to certain features not being implemented by the development team. Still, in the upcoming updates, there will be new features and anti-cheat fixes.
Steps to report a cheater in bloodhunt
To Report a cheater, you need the following requirements if you want the action to be taken immediately by the bloodhunt team.
- Spectate the cheater and record him for video proof.
- Gather screenshots.
- Get the cheater name and the victim name.
If you have all of the requirements above, then you can continue with your report.
- Visit the support ticket of Bloodhunt.
- After that you need to fill the follwing fields.
- Email address.
- Subject ( Reporting a cheater )
- Description ( Explain the situation of the match and what type of cheats are being used by the cheater )
- Username (Add cheater username, not yours)
- Add the time and date of the incident.
- Add a youtube video link or whatever you can add.
- Upload screenshots of your game.
- Simply click Submit ticket and Done.
- Now you have to wait for the user to get ban, I am not sure if they tell you via email that the user is banned or not.
At last, I will suggest that every person out there now use any hacks or cheats for this new and wonderful battle royale.