Table of Contents Hide
- Bright Memory Infinite System Requirements
- Fix FPS Drop, Lags and Stuttering in Bright Memory Infinite
- Bright Memory Infinite Fix Freeze, Crash, Stuck and More
- Best Nvidia Settings for Bright Memory Infinite
- Best AMD Settings for Bright Memory Infinite
Don’t worry if Bright Memory Infinite is lagging on your PC or if you’re experiencing FPS drops, stuck issues, or stuttering problems. This article will tell you the best method to unlock 60+ FPS on Low-END PCs and more on decent systems.
Bright Memory Infinite is a brand-new lightning-fast mix of the FPS and action genres. Combining a wide range of talents and abilities allows you to unleash stunning combination strikes. The game is developed and designed by FYQD-Studio.
The guide will help you fix issues related to the highly graphical demanding title Bright Memory Infinite. This will help you to improve FPS drops, Stuttering, Stuck Problems, and many other things. Follow the steps below to achieve maximum performance on your system.
Bright Memory Infinite System Requirements
Please ensure that you have at least the minimum requirements or anything close to the requirements mentioned below before proceeding with the article.
Minimum system requirements for Bright Memory Infinite are:
- CPU: INTEL E3-1230v2 / AMD FX-8350
- RAM: 8 GB
- OS: Windows 10 64 bit(1903)
- VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GTX960(4G)
- PIXEL SHADER: 5.1
- VERTEX SHADER: 5.1
- FREE DISK SPACE: 13 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 4 GB
Recommended system requirements for Bright Memory Infinite are:
- CPU: INTEL Core i7-4790K / AMD FX-9590
- RAM: 16 GB
- OS: Windows 10 64 Bit(2004)
- VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GTX1060(6G)
- PIXEL SHADER: 5.1
- VERTEX SHADER: 5.1
- FREE DISK SPACE: 13 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 6 GB
Fix FPS Drop, Lags and Stuttering in Bright Memory Infinite
Lower Frame rate, lag, and stuttering will occur if your windows is not correctly optimized. If you are experiencing these kinds of issues in many games, don’t be concerned. In this tutorial, we will assist you in resolving all the significant issues regarding performance.
Tron Script: Remove Viruses, Boost Performance, Remove Bloatware, etc
Tron is a simple script that will assist you in removing viruses and keeping your system clean. The Tron software also lets you remove preloaded bloatware from Windows 10 and 11.
Bloatware must be removed since it degrades system performance. Tron is the ideal script for thoroughly cleaning up your windows and preparing them for gaming, as we all know that Windows 10 and 11 are not particularly gaming-friendly.
- Download Tron Script from our website using the link.
- Run the Script as administrator.
- Because it cleans up your whole windows, this operation will take around an hour on low-end PCs.
- When this process is finished, your windows will be 101 percent faster and lighter than before.
Stop all the startup and applications running in background.
Stopping all the processes that are not required while playing video games can improve your performance a lot. If you are suffering from significant lags, then this is the way to go. You can also download a game booster like Razor for Maximum Performance.
Disable Startup Applications in Windows 11 and Windows 10
- In Windows Search, type Task Manager.
- Navigate to the Startup tab once you’ve started Task Manager.
- Now Choose which programmes you don’t want to run when Windows boots up.
- To prevent background programmes from running.
Install the Bright Memory on SSD
Installing the Bright Memory on an SSD might make the game load quicker and transfer data faster. This can help you improve your FPS and load time in Bright Memory. If you don’t already have an SSD, I recommend getting one, but it’s not a necessary step if you don’t want to spend money on it.
Enable Game mode in Windows 10 and 11
While gaming, Game Mode will assist you in minimizing background processes. This means that you’ll be able to obtain better fps and less latency in video games. Game Boosters will manage your memory better and help you keep the FPS Constant.
- Search “game mode” in your windows search.
- Select “Game Mode Settings”.
- Turn Game Mode On.
Disable Xbox Game Bar and Captures
The Xbox Game Bar and Captures are fantastic tools for recording video games and desktop applications, but they consume a lot of FPS in games, so turning them off permanently is a good idea. Disabling this feature can get you 5-6 more FPS in Bright memory Infinite.
- Search “Gaming” in Windows search.
- Select the first result that pops up.
- Turn off the “Xbox Game Bar” option.
- Select Capture, and then Disable recordings.
Enable Hardware-Accelerated GPU Scheduling
This feature can help you reduce in-game latency and improve FPS in bright memory. Your system focus will be to provide the game with the higher FPS possible to have a better experience.
- In Windows search, type “Graphics Settings” and choose the first option that appears.
- Make sure the “Hardware Accelerated GPU Scheduling” option is enabled.
- You will now see a list of all the games that are installed on your PC.
- Locate and choose “Bright Memory Infinite”, then set the performance to high.
- Done, Enjoy.
Bright Memory Infinite Fix Freeze, Crash, Stuck and More
Disable Fullscreen Optimization
These options can help you get a lot of FPS in Bright Memory Infinite. I’ve tried it in several games, and it significantly improves FPS in any game. As a result, I recommend that you use the settings listed below.
- Open Directory of the Bright Memory Infinite and select the exe file.
- Right-click and choose Properties.
- Check the “Disable fullscreen optimization” box under the Compatibility tab.
- Then, select Change High DPI Settings and tick the box next to “Override High DPI scaling Behaviour.”
- Apply, the settings.
Update or Re-install your Graphics Card Drivers
I know you’ve probably heard this a million times, but it bears repeating because some people don’t update their GPU drivers. Updating your GPU drivers will assist you in resolving any faults in your graphics card software.
This will help you get all of the most recent performance optimizations made by your GPU manufacturer. To upgrade your GPU drivers, follow the procedure given below.
- Download Nvidia and AMD GPU drivers.
- Choose your GPU.
- Download the most recent drivers.
- Restart your computer after installing the drivers.
An overlay is a must to disable in video games. Think about another app processing right above another. What would happen? Exactly overlays are not always better for low-end pcs, So disabling these overlays can always give you a high advantage because you won’t get distracted while playing games.
Some of the overlays you need to disable. You can search on google how to disable them.
- MSI Afterburner
- Nvidia GeForce experience
- and other similar applications
Disable or Completely Uninstall your Antivirus
Antivirus software takes a lot of RAM and processing power of your system, so removing them and using that additional used power on your video game can help you gain a lot of FPS. If you like to keep your PC secure, use Windows Defender, which is the best antivirus, in my opinion.
- Search Apps in Windows and select the first app.
- Select the Antivitus and Click Uninstall.
- After completion.
- Restart your system, Enjoy your video games with more FPS.
Best Nvidia Settings for Bright Memory Infinite
In Bright Memory Infinite, having the most pleasing graphical settings for your game is essential. Because the game is visually appealing to many people, copy all the Nvidia settings below, and you are good to go.
- Navigate to the Nvidia Control Panel.
- Now, select “3D Image settings” from the “Adjust Image Settings and Preview” menu.
- Now, go to “Advanced 3D settings” and copy the following values.
- Low-Latency Mode: Ultra
- Max Framrate: To Max settings for me its 165.
- OpenGL Rendering GPU: Your Graphics Card.
- Power Management Mode: Maximum Performance.
- Texture Filtering Quality: High Performance.
- Vertical Sync: On (Keep this off in-game but keep it on in nvidia settings)
Best AMD Settings for Bright Memory Infinite
AMD Graphics Settings are critical for playing any video game on AMD GPUs. So, copy the exact settings shown below to get the best performance out of Bright Memory Infinite.
- Select esports as your global profile.
- Radeon Anti-Lag: Enabled
- Texture Filtering Quality: Performance
- Surface Format Optimization: Enabled
- Radeon Chill: Disabled
- Radeon Boost: Enable (For low-end PC)
- Morphological Anti-Aliasing: Disabled
- Anisotropic Filtering: Disabled
- Tessellation Mode: Off
- OpenGL Triple Buffering: Disabled