In this guide, we will talk about how you can build a toon deck and what are some of the best toon decks in Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel. So follow the below tables to have an idea of toon decks and more.
With the surprise release of Yu-Gi-Oh! Master duel, players have been trying to figure out what the best playing decks in the game are. Some would say the Toon deck is one of them, so if you’re interested in building it and terrorizing your opponents, this guide may be for you.
Buying Toon Cards
To be able to build a deck with Toon cards, you need to earn them in packs or generate them. Once you get an SR or UR rarity toon card, from doing these, the Toontastic Secret Pack will be unlocked in the game’s store. You can buy these sets for 100 gems each, but it’s recommended to buy them in packs of ten.
Best Toon Decklist
Below is one of the best Toon decklist to build in the current meta, with the number of cards recommended.
|Toon Black Luster Soldier||2|
|Toon Dark Magician||3|
|Red-Eyes Toon Dragon||3|
|Toon Cyber Dragon||2|
|Toon Harpie Lady||3|
|The Blackstone of Legend||3|
|Toon Table of Contents||3|
|Pot of Extravagance||3|
|One For One||1|
|Harpie’s Feather Duster||2|
In the Extra Deck, you can use any card you like as long as it can be used to help make use of the Pot of Extravagance.
How to use Toon Deck in Duels
- When in a duel, you need to get one of your Toon Kingdoms onto the field, as quickly as you can.
- This will allow you to protect your toon monsters while also allowing you to summon them.
- If it gets taken off the field at any time, focus on getting one of your others up as soon as possible.
- This protects your monsters while also allowing you to summon them.
- Even if it gets knocked off the field, try to get another one online. This is the best strategy to easily defeat your opponents.
So that is how you need to build and utilize a Toon Deck. You can of course mix and match other cards along with the Decklist here to better suit your playstyle. Let us know when you find a better build!