Roblox is a massively multiplayer game that enables users to put their creativity to work and create new and interesting game modes. From handling the weather to a pizza maker, name a game mode you will find in Roblox. With its premium subscription, this game becomes more fun to play.
Roblox is safe to play even for children as part of the Family Online Safety Institute (FOSI) and the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). Read Roblox Parent’s Guide for in-depth review.
Some of the best Roblox modes are Natural Disaster Survival, Theme Park Tycoon, Work at a Pizza Place, Jailbreak, Speed Run 4, Adopt Me!, and many more.
What is Roblox?
Roblox is a game created by Roblox Corporation which offers users to create / program games, and other users can play these games. Roblox is free to play. It also supports in-game purchases through its currency called “Robux.” Roblox has over 164 million active users every month. This game is fun to play with various play scenarios and different play styles it offers.
About Roblox Premium
Roblox premium can be purchased for various prices. For 4.99$ per month, you get 450 Robux currency. For 9.99$ per month, you get 1000 Robux currency. For 19.99$ per month, you get 2200 Robux currency. With Robux Currency, you get 10% more Robux while purchasing, trade items with other premium members, resell items, and get more Robux.
How to cancel Roblox Premium Membership on iPad / Smartphone / Windows
Even though Roblox Premium has various benefits like getting a 10% bonus when buying Robux and various features like buying selling and trading items.
For some reason, if you want to cancel the subscription, here are the steps for each apple device/ iPad, Smartphone/Android device, Windows. Follow these steps one by one to get your subscription canceled.
Cancel Roblox Premium Membership on iPad
- Open Safari browser and search for roblox.com.
- Click on “Continue on browser”.
- Sign in to your roblox account .
- Click on the “Settings/Gear” icon and then click on Help.
- Click on “Billing” and scroll down to “Membership”.
- Click on “Canceling a Mobile Membership”.
- Scroll down to “Cancel a subsciption via Apple” and click on highlighted blue link.
- On next page click “See or Cancel Subscription”.
- Find and select “Roblox Premium Subscription ” .
- Click on “Cancel Subscription / Renewal”.
Cancel Roblox Premium Membership on Android
- Open PlayStore.
- Sign in to your account in playstore which is used for Roblox Subscription .
- Click on your profile icon / menu icon and select “Payment and Subscription”.
- Select “Subscriptions” and then “Roblox Premium Subscription”.
- Click on “Cancel” roblox Subscription.
Cancel Roblox Premium Membership on Windows
- Log into the account through the membership was bought.
- Click the “Settings/Gear” icon in the upper right.
- Click “Settings“.
- Click “Billing”.
- Click the “Cancel Renewal” button and go through all prompts until the subscription is canceled.
If you do not see a cancel subscription button in any of the above-mentioned scenarios, here are the reasons why this might be happening:
- The logged in account is different and does not have any active membership.
- You are trying to cancel your membership from the Xbox One app. Cancel is only available on the payment method on which you purchased the membership
- The roblox account does not currently have an active membership The membership expired and did not have auto-renewal turned on
- The membership has already been canceled
- The payment method does not renew automatically
Sadly Roblox Premium Membership is not available on Xbox One.
For further assistance related to Roblox premium membership Cancellation, contact Roblox customer support.
I was not able to cancel the premium membership through the Roblox App or through the PC (Chrome/Edge) or through IPAD’s Safari when logged into the Account. The Cancel Renewal button simply was not in the Settings/Billing as all the google search indicated. Was very frustrating, but then I saw an email from Apple Pay. I clicked on the link to review the Receipt purchase and through there I saw a link for Manage Subscription. And that is where I was able to Cancel my kid’s recurring premium membership. Roblox website should really improve this process.