Table of Contents Hide
Century Age of Ashes has many cool dragon skins in the game, and if you want to know how you can unlock all skins for free, we have a simple guide ready for you.
The game is getting popular every day. The game is a free-to-play multiplayer dragon battle available on steam for those of you who don’t know.
If you want to support the game development team, you can also purchase the Founder’s Pack. This will help the dev team update the game for us with bigger and better content.
- Wyvern Founder’s Pack
- Leviathan Founder’s Pack
- Behemoth Founder’s Pack
Get Free Skins in Century: Age of Ashes
There are multiple ways to unlock free skins in the century age of ashes. In this article, we will discuss several ways to unlock free dragons.
If you don’t want to spend money on a free-to-play game, I understand that but don’t worry. We have created this easy method for you to unlock dragon skins. All you have to do is follow all the steps given below.
Method 1: Leveling UP in the game
Leveling up in the century age of ashes is quite difficult compared to other games as the mechanics are very different. You have to fly a dragon and shoot your enemies at the same time.
It’s hard for most people to control their dragons. If you want to become a pro player at century, then we have created century age of ashes tips and tricks that will help you in getting high levels in-game quickly.
How to unlock dragon eggs for free in century age of ashes
Certain levels in the game can get you a free dragon egg as a reward. This feature was already introduced in the beta. You can get up to 4 dragon eggs in the first 30 levels of the game.
Then you have to play the game without eggs reward for a few levels, and you can get more dragon eggs when you reach level 60+. So you have to keep grinding in the game to get those free dragon eggs.
Important Note: On level 13, you get a fully grown adult dragon, So as you are grinding for those levels on the way, you can get fully grown dragon skins.
Method 2: Weekly Chests
This method is essential as it can give a free dragon skin every week. Let me break down how the weekly chest system works and how you get more out of this.
- You got 7 daily missions throughout the week, complete your daily missions will reward you with one key.
- At the end of the week, you can open a chest by consuming all those keys.
- The more keys you have, the better the reward on the chest.
- Note: You could not skip opening the chest to try to accumulate keys, at the end of the week everyone is forced to open their chests if possible.
- Your main focus should be to get, max level chest (7 keys) which has a 10% chance to give the user a free dragon egg.
Method 3: Earn free gems and gold to buy eggs
You can use earned currency (both gold and gems) to buy skins in the in-game shop. The shop works on a weekly rotation, which means that you have 7 days to buy anything you want, and then the shop would rotate out with different content.
There are so many items that you can buy using the game currency. Check the point-to-point explanation of the in-game shop given below.
- The shop is guaranteed to have a legendary dragon egg (which could only be acquired via gems).
- An epic dragon egg (can only be acquired with gems).
- A rare dragon egg (which can be acquired with gold or gems).
- Set of dragon armor (which can be acquired with gold or gems).
- 2 rider cosmetics (one of which was legendary, but we don’t know if it is guaranteed to have a legendary rider cosmetic).
- The shop also has a daily free offer (usually gold or account items) and below the free offer it has an account item for sale that could be bought with gold and gems.
You can earn gems for free through level-ups or the daily chest (3 key chests had a 5% chance to give you 50 gems, the 5 key chests had a 10% chance for 50 gems, and 7 key chests had a 15% chance for 50 gems).
You could realistically only expect enough gems to afford a legendary dragon skin after you hit level 55 in the game and an epic dragon skin further onwards (assuming you got your legendary already).
While you can grind out more gems to get more free epic and legendary skins, it will take a long time (months) to get enough gems for another free dragon skin of those rarities.
Method 4: Battle Pass Rewards
Battle Pass is one of the most important features in the game. You need to level up in the game to increase your battle pass level. which in turn can give you a ton of free in-game currency that you can use to buy skins from the shop.
For each level gained, you will be rewarded with several items such as
- XP boosters
- Dragon Eggs
You can refer to the point given above on how you can level up faster in the game.
Special Point (Hatching)
You need to take care of the egg’s hatching as you acquire your free in-game eggs using all the steps above. It would help if you also hatched your egg quickly.
First of all, you have to equip the egg. To hatch your egg quickly, you have to win battles. The more battles you win, the sooner the egg will hatch.
Thanks for reading the article. I hope this will help you get those free skins in the century age of ashes. I like to thanks Akaylass for helping me out in writing this detailed article.