If you have a Next-Gen cabinet and the right TV, you can play Modern Warfare 2 at 120 FPS. Nevertheless, it is trickier to do than you power think. Let’s jump out on how to do it.
The initial beta weekend for Modern Warfare 2 is underway and we’re having a countless time with it. PlayStation users have now been able to dive into the game, with the PS5 offering a surround rate of up to 120 FPS for the game.
However, there have been some technical issues, and permitting that option hasn’t been as easy as it should be, which is annoying. But don’t worry, we will demonstrate to you how to play Modern Warfare 2 in 120 FPS.
How To Install 120 FPS in Modern Warfare 2
So, this is a bit of a pain. But it’s not impossible. First, you should turn on some options in your PS5 surroundings if you haven’t done that yet.
- Go to your settings and choose “Screen and Video” before going to the “Screen Output” tab.
- Now make certain that “120 Hz Output” is turned to “Automatic”.
- Turn “HDR” wholly off. Now leave the “Screen and Video” settings.
- Go to “Saved Data and Game/Application Settings” then to “Game Presets”. Make sure that “Performance Mode” is twisted on here.
Check out all the established changes in Modern Warfare 2:
Now, those things are rather you will have to do. It still not powering work for you in the Modern Warfare 2 beta. If that is the circumstance, you will have to do a little bit more. And it might sound scary, but it should be effort and it won’t screw up anything, so don’t worry. Just follow these stages
- Go to the PS5 settings then select “Saved Data and Game/App Settings”.
- Go to the tab “Saved Data (PS5)”.
- Choice “Console Storage”.
- Select “Delete”.
- Scroll down to Modern Warfare 2 Beta and select “Delete” here by way of well.
And that’s all, fellows! You should now be able to drama Modern Warfare 2 at 120 FPS. We hope we could help you with this subject and we hope you have a great time through the beta.
How do I Grow My PS5 To Play 120 fps?
Since the PS5’s home screen, head to ‘Settings’, which can be created in the top right-hand corner. Choose’ Screen and Video’ and go to ‘Video Output’. You can then first-rate whether to enable or restrict 120Hz output under ‘Enable 120Hz Output’.
Is MW2 120 fps Scheduled For PS5?
Nowadays, with MW2 in beta, they’re challenging the PlayStation 5’s functionality of this feature, as the console directly chains 120 FPS across certain titles when conceivable!