Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 was released on 28th October 2022 for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, and for PC via Battle.Net, and Steam. It is the 19th Installment in the Call of Duty Franchise, being the sequel to the critically-acclaimed reboot of the original series, “Modern Warfare”, in 2019.
Gun Camos has been an integral part of the COD Multiplayer experience. In MW2, there are challenges that can unlock certain gun camos, and customize their weapons at the Gunsmith. Getting these camos requires you to do crouch shooting, no-scopes, and a variety of different objectives.
One such sought-after gun camo is the ‘Gold Camo‘. There are different challenges for the Gold Camo for different weapons. In this article, we will discuss the steps involved in getting the gold camo through a method that is bothering a lot of people. By getting 15 kills from behind. This article will make it easy for you to get this challenge done and dusted. For more content regarding game guides, visit our Guides Tab.
How To Get 15 Kills From Behind (Gold Camo Challenge)
- Make sure to choose certain perks which will definitely help you in getting those 15 kills. Some of those are Tracker, Double Time, Bird’s Eye, Cold-Blooded, and Overclock
- Some suggested Field Upgrades are Dead Silence, Portable Radar, Battle Rage, and DDoS
- The most highly recommended game mode is Domination. This is so because the flag system is more efficient and useful for getting these kills than other game modes such as Headquarters, Hardpoint, or Kill Confirmed. This happens because of the 3 objectives, which give you an insane amount of flanking opportunities.
- Another popular game mode suggestion is Ground War. It is so because of the size of the map and the ability to flank easily.
- Some community-suggested maps where getting kills from behind is comparatively easier are Farm 18, Mercado Las Almas, or Border Crossing
These were the tips for getting those 15 kills from behind in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. Subscribe to our newsletter to keep yourself updated with topics related to gaming, tech, and more.