Players leave behind the Pokyo City Life and live a new life on Coral Island! This Farming Simulator from Stairway Games reminisces the gone days of Facebook Gaming, primarily Farmville. This game is an amalgam of Life and Farming Simulators.
Taking care of pets, nurturing plants and crops, making friends with the townsfolk, and also finding a relationship, and getting married, is only an example of the things you can do in this game. One integral activity in this game is Fishing. You can fish to earn money or add it as an ingredient for cooking.
In this article, we will discuss the methods of getting the Fishing Pole, and the How-To for catching Fish. For more content regarding game guides, visit our Guides Tab.
How To Get The Fishing Pole and Catch Fish
- For you to get the Fishing Pole, you must complete Home Sweet Home and Starting Out Main Quests
- You should head towards the mailbox for a letter from Sunny and Eleanor and then move to the Beach area
- Go to the Beach Shack of Sunny’s, and go through the cutscene
- After acquiring the Fishing Pole, head toward a body of water
- Equip the Fishing Pole and hold the Left Mouse Button to start Fishing
- If the wavy lines appear on the reeling bar, release the line
- Repeat this process for every fish you will be catching
This was how to Get the Fishing Pole and Catch Fish on Coral Island. Subscribe to our newsletter to keep yourself updated with topics related to gaming, tech, and more.