When playing CrossfireX, don’t be concerned if you face difficulties such as your game crashing in the middle of a match or at the startup of the game. We will tell you the best way to fix these issues the easy way.
CrossfireX is a forthcoming FPS video game exclusive for the Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S. It’s the third entry in the CrossFire series. CrossfireX is one of the most awaited titles of 2022.
CrossfireX crashing on Xbox Fix
CrossfireX players have already reported crashing issues when playing the game on the newer Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S consoles. But don’t worry, we have a simple way to help you stop the CrossfireX from crashing all the time.
Restart Your Xbox Console
- Press and hold the power button on the console’s face for many seconds (the Xbox logo).
- Hold it down until the console shuts down completely.
- Continue to use the console after around 15-20 seconds, then restart it and try again. (This will remove any old data that has accumulated in the system’s data cache.)
Perform a Factory Reset
Navigate to Settings > System > Console Information > Reset console to reset the console.
“Keep my games and applications” should be selected. (This will remove any corrupted files or updates.) The crashing issue in Halo Infinite may be resolved by reinstalling the update.
CrossfireX Crashing on startup or not launching fix on xbox
This will fix the game crashing on startup or not launching issues within seconds, So just follow the steps given below.
- Go to My Games & Apps on the Xbox Dashboard.
- Select CrossfireX and then hit the Options button on your controller.
- Uninstall the Game and its data.
- Redownload and Reinstall the game with full permissions.
- Thats it, Enjoy 🙂
Leave a comment