Cuphead is a run-and-gun video game that was developed and published by Studio MDHR, initially in 2017. Anyone who is familiar with Studio MDHR can attest to Cuphead’s difficulty. The vicious boss fights, run-and-gun stages, and parry puzzles that ask for precise timing and perfection contrast sharply with the cute animated characters and the charming soundtrack.
Cuphead: The Delicious Last Course DLC is now available after several delays. Players now have access to a brand-new island with a number of new boss fights. The DLC also comes with new achievements.
Here is a list of every achievement in Cuphead: The Delicious Last Course, along with explanations on how to unlock each one.
- A Vacation in the Wilds – Defeat every boss in Inkwell Isle IV
- Ranger – Obtain an A-Rank or higher on all bosses in Inkwell Isle IV
- Alive and Kicking – Defeat a boss with Ms. Chalice
- Decadent – Defeat 10 bosses with Ms. Chalice
- The Golden Touch – Defeat a boss with one of Ms. Chalice’s Super Arts
- The Latest Sensation – Defeat a boss with one of Porkrind’s new weapons
- Checkmate – Defeat all of the King of Games’ Champions
- A King’s Admiration – Defeat the King’s Gauntlet
- Compliments to the Chef – Complete your quest on Inkwell Isle IV
- Cooked to Perfection – Get an S-Rank on a stage of Inkwell Isle IV
- The High Hat – Defeat a boss on Inkwell Isle IV without killing any of its minions
- Hearty – Have 9HP at one time
- A Horrible Night to Have a Curse – Survive the Nightmare (Secret)
- Paladin – Obtain great power (Secret)
The achievements “A Horrible Night to Have a Curse” and “Paladin” are hidden and take some effort to acquire. For it, the Broken Relic must be purchased from Porkrind’s shop for one coin. After obtaining the relic, proceed to the three individuals who are found sitting on podiums and engage with them in the order they are listed. Each character will say a brief sentence that contains a hint.
For the “Survive a Nightmare” achievement, you need to resolve the graveyard problem and defeat the mystery boss.
Whereas, for the “Paladin” achievement, you need to convert the Cursed Relic into a Divine Relic. You must beat seven bosses on the Regular difficulty setting while wearing the Cursed Relic to do this.
If you want to complete all achievements, be prepared for six furious fights because this is the DLC’s most difficult achievement.
Leave a comment