Table of Contents Hide
Deathloop is an amazing High Gen Action Adventure game, which is just released and available for Windows and Playstation ready to play now.
In Deathloop you will find Password protected lockboxes or say Gideon Fry Delivery Booths. Which are protected by some sort of password or better say a four digit PIN.
These Delivery Booths are a great way to get or request rewards as items. So, If you have trouble with getting booth locations, this short guide is for you.
Delivery Booth Locations List
In Gideon Fry there has total of four Booths around the island of Blackreef in the Deathloop. These can be assesed any time at the day. In Brief the Location of these booths are provided below.
- Karl’s Bay
- Fristad Rock
- The Complex
You can choose your delivery location from the four above, where you want your order delivered to. But Before going to the booth, you need an Working Code, which is explained below.
Gideon Fry Delivery Service Codes Explained
- Before going to the Booth locations, you first need a Working CODE that you need to use inside the booth that will give you some rewards or say some useful item to get unlocked weapons like Gold Strelak Verso.
- The Code which you will find, will not be hidden or you will not get it from written papers, Logs or in audio form. It will be written on the board with big fonts so that everyone can find the code easily.
- The Code will be totally unique and will not be same to your other friends code. Also the code changes daily, so you really need to find it yourself, if you try the same code as your friend it will not work.
- Also if you used the code opening any of the Booth among the four, the code will be automatically save in your discoveries tab, so you don’t need to remember or save the code once you used that code anywhere else.
How to Find Gideon Fry Delivery Service Code
To get the CODE, Follow the steps below which will tell you where to follow the path, so that you can reach the destination where you will see a Code written on board along the wall
You will find the booth code in Fristad Rock at Noon, and go after the visionary Fia.
- Go to the Fristad Rock at noon, after reaching the “Search Fias’ Fortress” quest.
- Move up towards the main bunker Entrance, where Julianna’s tunnel blocking antenna was.
- On other side of Bunker you will see cliff (edge of the sea)
- There some Eternalists are defending the entrance to the bunker.
- Move inside the Bunker, and head towards the Window on your right side.
- Find something useful (any tool) there to smash the window.
- Press Shift key to jump through the broken window.
- You will see a white board, where the CODE is written
How to Use Delivery Booths to get Item Rewards
As soon as you get the right code for the booths, immediately go and find the booth so that you can utilize the code once before it gets removed or gets invalid.
- Go to the Booth Location
- Enter the CODE that you searched.
- It will ask you to Select the Delivery area near the district.
- Choose the item that you want to be delivered – Battery, Crank Wheel, Nullifier & Turret.
- Now move to the Delivery area to get the rewards.
Also make sure you pick your order, as you cannot order any other one there. If you order in the morning and choose a specific district for delivery, it will arrive by noon and be available for pickup for the rest of the day.