Table of Contents Hide
- Enable Admin Access, Full-Screen Fix, DPI Override
- Use Single Monitor and enable PnP Monitor
- Run Game On Dedicated Graphics Card
- Enable DirectX 11 script Steam
- Disable Overlays
- Reinstall Drivers
- Restart Steam And Your System
CyberConnect2’s Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba – The Hinokami Chronicles is a 3D fighting game and is based on the manga series by Koyoharu Gotouge, which was adapted into an anime in 2019.
Despite the release, fans are upset with the game as they are facing issue with the game. This game has various bugs and the games keeps crashing and freezing which makes the game unplayable.
In this guide we will talk about how you can fix the Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba game errors like Unreal Engine 4 UE4 Crash, Crashing, Freezing, Fatal Error Crash, stuttering fix and more.
Enable Admin Access, Full-Screen Fix, DPI Override
- Right-click on the desktop icon.
- Click on Properties at the bottom of the menu.
- Go to the Compatibility section.
- Check the box which says “Run this program as an administrator”.
- Disable full-screen optimization.
- Click on change high dpi settings and enable override high dpi scaling.
- Press apply and then OK.
Use Single Monitor and enable PnP Monitor
- Note, If you are using any dual screen monitor, make sure you disable one monitor and while playing the game only one monitor is running.
- Press Windows Key and type device manager and enter.
- Go to the monitor section.
- Disable the secondary monitor by right click on it and then disable.
- Enable the primary monitor by doing the same.
Run Game On Dedicated Graphics Card
Sometimes your games does not run on the NVIDIA or AMD graphics card, but instead it runs on the integrated graphics card. Follow these steps to run the game on the dedicated Nvidia or AMD graphics card.
For Windows 11, follow these Steps:
- Press Windows Key and type Graphics Settings and enter.
- From the list below, find the required game and click on it and then click on options.
- You will see listed GPU, select your dedicated GPU.
- Click Save.
For Windows 10, follow these Steps:
- Press Windows Key and type Graphics Settings and enter.
- Click on browse and go to the location where the game is installed.
- Find the .exe file for the game and add it.
- Then click and choose the dedicated GPU for it too.
Enable DirectX 11 script Steam
- Open Steam and then go to the library.
- Find the game, right click on it and then click on properties.
- In the general section, you will find launch options.
- Click on the space below Launch Options and type “-dx11”.
- Now click on the cross.
Third-party apps can sometimes block games from operating, resulting in the game crashing when you launch it. Uninstalling or disabling these apps will assist with the game crash fix that you have been experiencing.
Nvidia Overlay Disable
- Press Windows Key and search GeForce Experience and hit enter.
- In the General Section, scroll down and find “IN-GAME OVERLAY”.
- Disable it by clicking on the green button in front of its name.
- When you disable it, then it will be in gray color.
- Open Discord.
- Press the settings icon and scroll down.
- Under Activity Settings, you will find Game Overlay.
- Disable it by clicking on the button in front of the Enable in-game overplay.
- Many other overlays include overclocking program, fps meter, rivatuner and more.
- You can either uninstall them through control panel.
- Or you can simply close them by going to the task manager and simply end task.
- In order to disable these tasks, press Windows key and type services and hit enter.
- Find the application and disable all of its services.
Getting your graphic drivers up to date or reinstalling them is an important aspect which helps in boosting FPS and reduce game stutter. In order to reinstall the drivers for your graphic card, follow all the steps one by one.
Nvidia Driver Update
Follow these procedures if you have GeForce Experience installed:
- Press the Windows key and type GeForce Experience into the search box if you’re an Nvidia user.
- Go to the section for drivers.
- From the drop-down menu, choose Check for Drivers.
- You should download and install a driver if one is available.
If you do not find GeForce Experience in previous step then follow these steps:
- Click on this link.
- Fill in the blanks for your graphics card’s information.
- The top drivers that appear on the screen should be downloaded.
- After that, select Get Download and then Download Now.
- Double-click the downloaded file once it has finished downloading.
- On the popup, select Agree and Proceed.
- Then select custom and then proceed to the next step.
- Select the box labelled “Perform a clean installation.”
- Restart your computer after it has been installed.
When you upgrade your graphics card, you may notice an improvement in gaming performance as well as a reduction in stuttering.
AMD Driver Update
- Search for “AMD Radeon Settings” under the Windows/Start menu on the bottom left.
- From the drop-down box, choose AMD Radeon Settings. Select Check For Updates in the lower left corner.
- If any new Radeon software updates are available, the message “New Radeon Software Updates are Available” will show.
- From the dropdown menu, choose Update Now.
- To proceed, select Proceed, then upgrade.
- In a new window, click Install.
- Then click Upgrade once more before clicking Install.
- After the installation is complete, restart your computer.
Restart Steam And Your System
- Once you have performed all the above steps, close steam.
- Go to task manager and close all steam related applications.
- Press on the windows icon on the task bar.
- Then click on the power button and restart the system.
- Once you restart the system, you will be good to go.