Destiny 2 is an F2P online multiplayer FPS video game developed and published by Bungie Inc. The game is available on PC, Xbox One, Series X/S, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.
It has PvE and PvP game modes. PvE includes three-player “strikes,” dungeons, and six-player raids in addition to standard story objectives. Objective-based variants and classic deathmatch game modes are both included in PvP.
The dev team at Bungie introduced a returning mod called the Sundering Glare for Season 18. This guide on the Sundering Glare mod for Destiny 2 will help you learn more about this mod and its perks.
How to Get the Sundering Glare
Season 18 is now live in the game. Here’s how you can score the Sundering Glare in Destiny 2.
- Following your selection of the 10 Perks in Season 18, you can acquire The Sundering Glare.
- Your seasonal artefacts should also be levelled up. Seasonal challenges and bounty hunting are the best ways to level up.
- Additionally, by completing primary story objectives, you must accumulate a decent amount of XP.
- Also, you can double your XP earnings by using the XP boosts prior to a match.
- Both of these conditions must be satisfied in order to make the Sundering Glare accessible for purchase.
How to Use the Sundering Glare
The Sundering Glare is a strong addition to weapons to improve their stats. The Sundering Glare stacks best with the weapon called Divinity.
- Select Divinity from the Gun’s list in the inventory.
- Bring the firearm back to the Relic, then select the Sundering Glare perks from the list to equip.
- Any weapon equipped with this bonus deals 20% more damage to the enemy. However, you must be within 15 to 30 metres of the enemy to use this perk.
- When the colour of your pistol changes to blue, it becomes active.
That is all there is to know about the Destiny 2. We hope that this guide served its purpose. Don’t forget to check out more of our guides.
Leave a comment