Table of Contents Hide
Destroy All Humans 2 – Reprobed is a reboot of the original game, Destroy All Humans 2, an action-adventure video game developed by Pandemic Studios and published by THQ for PlayStation 2 and Xbox. In this article, we will discuss the Lag Fixes and the best optimization for Destroy All Humans 2 – Reprobed.
Destroy All Humans 2 – Reprobed is the latest addition to the Destroy All Humans Franchise. As with every new game, at an early stage, a game is bound to have a huge amount of bugs. The developers give out patches and updates, but some things can be wrong on the client’s end as well. This article will make sure that the game runs as smoothly as possible.
Lag Fix and Best Optimizations
Make sure to use these settings for a lag-free gameplay experience and ensure high FPS at every point in the game. Use these optimizations according to your PC build. If you have a high-end GPU and CPU, make sure to avoid any overclocking, or reduction of graphical settings.
Check Minimum Requirements
- OS: Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: AMD / Intel CPU running at 3.0 GHz or higher: AMD Kaveri A10-7850K or Intel Pentium DualCore G3220 or newer is recommended / Ryzen 5 2400G (for systems using an integrated GPU)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD/NVIDIA dedicated graphics card, with at least 4GB of dedicated VRAM and with at least DirectX 11.0 and Shader Model 5.1 support
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 50 GB available space
- Sound Card: Integrated or dedicated DirectX 9 compatible soundcard
- Additional Notes: Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
Windows and GPU Settings
- Put your PC in Performance Mode
- Check for a Windows update
- Turn on Game Mode in Windows
- Set Destroy All Humans 2 – Reprobed to “High Priority” in Task Manager
- Stop all other applications through Task Manager
- Update your Nvidia/AMD drivers
- Set Nvidia “adjust image settings with preview” to Performance
Reduce Graphics Settings
If you are playing the game on High or Ultra, try to reduce the graphics settings in the game and restart. Turn of Anti-Aliasing and effects such as Motion Blur.
Reinstall or Verify Destroy All Humans 2 – Reprobed
You should Reinstall the game, or verify it from steam.
- Right-click on Destroy All Humans 2 – Reprobed on Steam.
- Click on Properties
- Go to local files and click on “Verify integrity of game files”
- This process will verify the files you installed and repair them
Switch to Dedicated Graphics Card
If you are using two graphics cards, or are gaming on a laptop, then try switching the default GPU to the dedicated Graphics Card.
- Open the NVIDIA control panel
- Navigate to 3D settings > Manage 3D settings
- Open the Program settings tab and select your game from the dropdown menu
- Select Preferred graphics processor for this program from the second dropdown menu
- Uninstall Antivirus or disable Windows Firewall
- Reinstall the Redist Files
- Install the All in One Visual C++ Libraries package
- Clear temp and prefetch files
Best Optimizations For Destroy All Humans 2 – Reprobed in a List
- Restart the game and try to run it via “Run as Administrator”
- Reduce your overclocking of the CPU and GPU
- Close all Background Applications before playing the game
- Try turning off your Antivirus (NOT RECOMMENDED FOR PIRATED VERSION)
- Try Troubleshooting the Compatibility of the game
- Update your Windows and Nvidia/AMD/Intel Drivers
- Run System File Check by Running the command “sfc /scannow” in CMD via run as administrator
- Try disabling the Onboard Sound Device
- Try doing an Antivirus Scan for the entire computer
- Download a Disk Drive Scanner and search for Bad Sectors
- Try checking if the GPU and CPU are getting enough power
These were the best optimizations and lag fixes for Destroy All Humans 2 – Reprobed. Subscribe to our newsletter to keep yourself updated with topics related to gaming, tech, and more.