Table of Contents Hide
Divine Bridle is a unique Quest Item in the Genshin Impact which you can get easily by following some tasks that are provided in this guide.
Divine Bridle which is a symbol of a Sunchild’s authority, is made in the shape of a bridle. having no unique abilities by itself. Obtain this item by completing the Hyperion World Quest easily.
How to Get Divine Bridle in Genshin Impact
Divine Bridle is an item that you can get in Genshin Impact when you do the world quest Hyperion’s Dirge near the Enkanomiya region, where you will be needed to search and present three offering stones by completing the quest.
For Getting the Diving Bridle in Genshin Impact, first You will need to get all three Offering Stones and give them to an NPC named Aberaku. This Diving Bridle has no use in this questline, but it will be used in the “Phaethons’ Syrtos” World Quest.
All Threee Offering Stones Locations in Genshin Impact
You will need to begin with the Hyperion’s Dirge Quest, so travel to these three locations listed below or check the map for reference. After initiating the mechanism, Aberaku’s will appear.
There will be five key sigils slots that players need to activate. Aberaku must be called three times using a total of 15 Key Sigils in three distinct locations.
When Aberaku arrives, speak with him to begin three mini trials. Where you need to do a quick battle by defeating the enemies there. Players will get the Offerings they need to complete the quest after completing the challenges.
- Offerings of the Serpent’s Heart: Find this at East of the southern most travel point
Beat Abyss Mages in less than 60 seconds.
- Offerings of the Narrow: Find this at Northeast of the western travel point.
Beat Primordial Bathysmal Vishaps in less than 30 seconds.
- Offerings of the Temple: Find this at the northwest of the central travel point
Beat the Rifthounds in less than 60 seconds.
How to Get the Divine Bridle Step by Step
Follow these steps now after defeating the enemies in the mini trials, to get the Hyperion’s Dirge done and collect the Diving Bridle now.
- Head to Dainichi Mikoshi by using central Teleport Waypoint
- Find a narrow gate with two torches
- Kill the two Ruin Guards before ligniting the torches (Optional)
- Light the torches using a Pyro character.
- Now, the gate will open for finding find Aberaku
- Place the three Offerings behind Aberaku on the three stone altars.
- A Phase Gate will appear now in the middle
- Players that walk through the Gate will turn into blue lighting and get
asended above the Dainichi temple
- Now again talk with Aberaku to recive the Divine Bridle and the
“Light and Dark, Dusk and Dawn”
Return to Aberaku at Dainichi Mikoshi and put the offering stones if you’ve finished the world quests to get these offerings. Now you need to climb to the summit of Dainichi Mikoshi by using the orb that emerges next to the offering stone.
Done! Now you will get the Divine Bridle offered by Aberaku. This was all about getting Diving Bridle by completing the Hyperion’s Dirge World quest step by step.
Still, Confused? Check out the video for better understanding –